Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piglet10

Reaction score
so... whats santa buying your kids this year??

Madisons getting wayyy too much lol but shes been such a good girl and her letter was amazing lmao!!

shes getting...

Fisher Price sit to stand little superstar
Bounce n spin zebra
Beanbag chair
Stroller Walker and doll
Mega Bloks
Fisher price activity blocks
pull along caterpillar
disney princess ride on
nike trainers
minnie mouse pyjamas slippers and dressing gown lol more for me

whooops ive just realised that ive really bought her wayyy too much and the worst of it is i know ive bought more and i just cant think :s time to stop buying me thinks xx :wall2:

OH and 5 usborne books :s how could i forget those costly things!!!!
will add if / when i remember xx

Last edited:
Wow she's got alot! Charleys not getting alot this year cos he'll only be 2 months old but Laceys getting those huge toy story talking figures! Shes toy story mad atm!! She's got loads of Dora things too!
Will you let me know if maddison likes the sit and spin zebra, I'm thinking bout getting charley it in afew months!

my daughter is the same with toy story Lacey, she already has the talking buzz and we've got her the rest of the cast for Xmas.
my daughter loved the spin zebra too x

LOL I FORGOT 2 LAMAZE TOYS SOME MORE BOOK SETS I GOT HER soz bout caps lock lmao and a loada clothes and sparkly shoes i got her :l hope i find no more !

she prob wont be any good on it at start but theres v vgood reviews on it!! :D xx

So far i have only got Ethan a lamaze twisty bug high chair toy, a Duffer tracksuit, a dinosaur interactive toy thingy, a santa outfit, fisher price choo choo train. I'm behind with christmas this year, i've still got to get him a walker quite like the mothercare car one and some other bits. My mums getting him a push along walker, crawling toys, books and another growbag. Think my nans getting him a toy phone and stacking blocks... He will have too much but it's fun xxx

Dont know where to start! This will be Adams 3rd christmas and every year we keep saying that hes not having as much, then I end up going mad!
This year hes getting a work bench, Talking Handy manny, Handy manny fix it radio, Lots of toystory goodies, a tv for his room, dvd's, pj's, clothes, trainers and there is probally plenty more that I cant remember!
I cant wait to see his face opening them, especially the Handy Manny things :) xx

aww class... lauren uv plenty bought so far and ethans at a lovely age for xmas xx

It don't feel like i have :shock:! Most of the things i have got him he could probably do with now but i'm being strong and waiting for christmas! :lol: I might get him some more bits that are 9m+ then i can put them away. Oh and i need to get him a stocking for him to have for every christmas.

My nan won a photo portrait session so i'm getting him photographed next Friday - you know what everyone else will be getting for christmas!! :dance:

Are you taking Madison to see Father Crimbo? I want to take Ethan but don't want him to scream the place down and end up being scared of him :lol:. xx

We've got Odhrán the zebra too :) we've went overboard too :oops: But it's hard to stop isn't it? We've got him

Bounce + Spin Zebra
Fisher Price Animal ChooChoo Train
Pic'N'Pop (for when he starts walking)
Baby Trampoline with bar (he bounces constantly lol thought it would be a good idea)
Small Mr Potato Head
Rattle Bounce Tigger
Babys First Till from ELC
Playhouse Disney Storybook
Leapfrog Activity Table
For X-mas Eve he has Rex from Toy Story Jammies, Housecoat, Slippers, Rex Teddy and Rex Pillow
Mickey Mouse Car
Mickey Mouse Christmas DVD to watch on X-mas Eve
Build A Bear with Liverpool kit on
and more :oooo:

That is really bad and I know I have went overboard and it's ridiculous and he won't even know really.. My mummys doing my head in over it :wall2: I'm like I KNOW, but it's done, and there is stuff that will be put away until he's a bit older you know? I thought starting shopping early was a good idea but it's just made me go overboard :wall2: xx

well i think better to give it all from santa if ur gunna keep stuff for later on sorta than give them stuff all year for no reason... we got madison the black and white zebra as every girl has the pink one.... im like... whos ever seen a pink and white zebra?? lol altho it is cute i think too much pink can be had! lol yeah dh's ones go on at me ALL the time but honestly i think its pure jealousy as we have less than her two cousins parents have whose the same age as her and tbh theyre just too tight to spoil their kids! bah humbug i say... i was soo spoilt growing up and well disciplined and i turned out mannerly and appreciative so i say p*** off. :0 whoops im rambling but yeah it gets my goat... ive raised madison MY way and no1 elses and so far shes doing pretty darn good if i say so myself lmao !!

and yes i was gonna take her today ( only cos i dressed her in knitted dress and tights and uggs and she looked so xmassy!) lmao but oh couldnt go today and he doesnt wanna miss out lol!! but ill take her this month as shes only young anyway so cudnt b bothered queueing... and i reckon even if they cry theyre too young to be scared off him surely?? and madison has got VERY clingy to me recently altho her front big tooth came today so that mightnt have helped her lol xx

Awwww :yay: For her tooth!! Good girl! Yeah I totally get ya about not giving presents the whole way through, Odhráns birthday is in January and it's gonna be practically a year before he gets anymore big toys, so there are toys there for him when he's growing up and going through the different stages you know? I can't stop though, that Disney store is addictive, we got him a huge Mickey Mouse teddy too and the small Christmas Mickey, they're on offer, they've the huge Minnie too xxx

oh yeah u just reminded me i got madison her huge first teddy its an elephant holding a heart with daughter in it lmao i loovvveee the disney store my sister buys madison loads outta it as we dont have one :D they do some stuff reasonale enough too... yeah think thats 4 teeth out now ... shes suffered the most with this one ... hows odhrans teeth coming along?? xx

:rofl: We're terrible, I'm living my Christmas through him lol Omg 4!! Odhrán still has a big mouth full of gums :lol: So cute, I wrapped everything of Odhráns that needed wrapped last night apart from things that need set up, zebra, activity table etc, you wrapping?? xxx

Santa will be filling Harvey's stocking with teething ring, socks, hat, wrist and feet rattles, novely bib etc and santa will deliver the presents me and oh have asked him to bring Harvey!!! Hehe i'm so excited and he will be only 2 months old!!!!

heres a question for you mummys - are you labeling all the pressies from Santa?

oohhh yes i am defo wrapping!! i will build zebra and big things , when shes older big things will have bows altho my mum used to attempt to even wrap our big things lol... my mum still labels my santa pressies from santa lmao!! so yes i will the daughter teddy is from me and the trainers are from her daddy so theyll be labelled from us as i thought we could pick one thing each we want her to have iykwim lol xx

No I'm just wrapping them with about a thousand bows on each :lol: I have actually just looked in the room :wall2: I have got him a mickey mouse phone, mickey mouse tea set, cook and play potsy, a little tikes farm, a thing ya push the top and the bottom spins round and spits balls out, a roarin rex..... :oooo: Fuckin hell I didn't think I'd went this mad!! :wall2:

i think uve bought more than me jen lol but its so easy ive actually had to restrain myself BUT its getting easier as all the winter clothes are in and she needs new stuff so i am spending my money on that... :D xx

I have defo stopped the toys, it's really bad now, I still have to get his Christmas clothes.. Think I'm just gonna do next! OH is getting him for one day and I'm getting him the other x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back