Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no i think i need to start saving now for future christmas's :x!! Especially when little man can talk and asks for things! :love: I remember getting the argos out and showing my mum and going on and on and on and on and on and on, i always got them for xmas.

yeah i was pretty spoilt too BUT my mum told me that she never bought us alot thru the year and at xmas she took some of our toys away a couple of days after and then suddenly 'produced' them thru the year!! :D xx

Wow she's got alot! Charleys not getting alot this year cos he'll only be 2 months old but Laceys getting those huge toy story talking figures! Shes toy story mad atm!! She's got loads of Dora things too!
Will you let me know if maddison likes the sit and spin zebra, I'm thinking bout getting charley it in afew months!

my ds loves his zebra we bought it him last xmas and he still isnt bored of it

well mine ask for everything but its tuff luck lol they get a 150 limit each my eldest has got a nintendo dsi a phone make up and smellies this year she has 12 quid left so might buy her a cd :) and i wont go into listing the other 3 id be here all day

its not about how much you spend its the love and being a family that makes the christmas memories i couldnt tell you 1 pressie i got as a kid but i could tell you how the day went most memorable is getting my younger brother drunk 1 year as i gave him my baby sham because i didnt like it:oooo: how was i to know lol we still giggle about it now he fell off the stool backwards :rofl:

My 14yr old has a laptop, Diesel aftershave, new trainers, Hoody, 2 new ps3 games, dongle thingy for his Ps3, headset for his ps3, £50 to spend on his ps3 online store (there's a theme here!) a hat with headphones installed in them and we're getting him a capture card. He wrote a list for us so he was pretty easy..might get him a few clothes too.

My 7 yr old is having a BMX, loads of army toys, bakugan stuff, cars, LFC kit, Nerf stampede, those mini skateboard stuff, scooter, games, Michael Jackson Wii game, plus others which i can't remember!

Drake i haven't bought for yet but i'll be getting him a few lights and sounds toys, oh and i want to get him a Bumbo!

ooh ur kids get loads too yodabo?! lol its hard not to cos i wudnt want madison feeling like other people get more and i know thats not the xmas meaning but how do u tell that to a 7 yr old that thinks santa got someone else more lolxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back