• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i done the same and a new outfit for going to see santa!! altho ill hit next on boxing day ... dont wanna buy too much from there cos they reduce everything and if they havent worn it before its reduced its kinda annoying!! my grannys giving me money and a few people said they were gonna give her clothes and theyve all talked between them and said theyll give me the money for boxing day for next for her woohooo lol so ill use my money for myself in there!! im terrible i buy her wayyy too much clothes but i like her to look nice all the time!! never know who she myt meet! xx

So true, girls are different though there's so many different outfits for them.. Boys are pretty much the same, I love Odhrán in dungarees xx

Santa will be getting Paige a pink walker :D

But Ill be getting her an outfit, some toys, a sensory cube....and Ive forgotten the rest lol. Shes only got about 6 presents tbh.

Ive decided santa will only get Paige one present a year and the rest are from me. As Im a single parent I wont be able to buy her much so if santa buys her the present she wants the most, then she wont (hopefully) expect a massive amount from me. Not sure if it'll work but its worth a shot :D

Leo has got a play gym and money in his bank acc and will be getting a jumperoo in a few months as it will be in my way if we buy it for Christmas, lol

Jacob has got a 19inch LCD TV/DVD Combi for his bedroom and megablocks and a tool set.

Combined they have some DVD's.

I think I'll get Leo a little Santa gift

xx

Whoop whoop i started Harvey's present shopping today!! We got him a soft stacking set, soft cubes,2 rattles (incase we lose one) and a thing that makes noises and images if he crys for the car!!

I'm not Labeling them as if they are in the stocking , then they are from santa.
If they are downstairs from me and dad then they will be labeled, it gets too awkward later on when they are older and suspicious with writing, unless typed!

:lol: my mum used to say that she had to write all the labels from santa as he was just too busy!

I'm quite proud that i haven't gone too overboard .. i think it's because i started shopping late this year

Ethans has

- blue car walker
- fisher price choo choo train
- hat and mitts
- lamaze highchair toy
- lamaze sir prancelot
- lamaze musical inch worm
- Sneezy the dragon
- duffer tracksuit
:) :) :)

Ive got the sir prancealot but Harvey cant play with it yet as he's still too young!!!

I also have bought Harvey some cheap blocks from Asda, 3 outfits, a pram toy and i might invest in some baby timberlands!!

hehe i love the Lamaze names for there toys ... Ethan also has morgan the monkey, Captin Calimari and Freddie the firefly :lol: :lol: you wait till he starts playing with them they are well worth the money Ethan plays with his for ages. xx

i love their toys but not really looked into what else they have!! a trip to toys r us might be on the cards!!!

:lol: my parents used to do the whole, santa's too busy to write labels too!! my two are getting a play kitchen, it has a washing machine, cooker, kettle, toaster, 4 cups/plates/cutlery bits and food and all that of santa, its all been split up into little packages for them and wrapped already! and they're getting an aquadraw off me and some little people figures and probably some cars/dinasaurs too cos they're really into them atm! i just want the little people cos i want them to have a family so they can see what a traditional family's like :blush: i dont really want them having too much cos i dont have much money and also, i want them to know the true meaning of xmas rather than thinking it's all about presents!

oh and typically, i was thinking of getting them a dolls house, but didnt think it would be worth it cos they're too young, and all day Ks been asking for a fucking house :wall::wall:

alice alice!! theres a big wooden dolls house with people and furniture reduced to like £30 in argos atm!!! ask someone to get it for the two of them be cheeky! lol xx

i dont think i'll have room now lol! although i'm looking at moving in the new year so maybe when we move!

yeah they prob time enuf for dolls house anyway lol xx

I hope use all know starting spoiling them young is a frigging nightmare when the get to 6, monty has got a 32 inch lcd telly for his room and a laptop as his big presents then 100 of toys on top of that and computer games it was easy with one but they get use to getting loads then you cant stop.
dolly has been fun buying for this year she will be 3 in april so shes got a big girls pram. co,t doll etc dolly house, bike, that storio book thing and loads of little bits.
and erm poor herbie hasnt got a thing lol he will get that much off other ppl we are only gunna get him a few bits

I'm gonna be carefull of that lanny cos it's crazy that they have huge teles and stuff, i don't think i had one in my room till i was a teenager :rofl: but then all the kids seem to! xx

lol lanny!! thats a shocking amount to spend on oldest!!! :rofl: hell want a car when hes 10!! haha! nah ill only spoil her soo much this year cos 1 she doesnt kno and 2 as she is my first i have no other toys for her?? lol like nothing only bits and pieces. next yr im getting her a huge trampoline for the garden!! :D and ill let evry1 else get her the wee bits xx

Lol this yr I had a 50 spend limit for them that's gone tits up haha

haha uses says it now when they cant even talk wait till they want alsorts and keep asking for it and you feel terrible if they dont get them I can go on and on like monty keeps asking for more but I have told him santa only get kids so much no matter how good they are lol. But i thought I was all done for dolly now she wants a barbie trolly £40 out of argos she went to see santa the other day and told him how on earth can I not get her it I need a back bone lol and plus o/h was made redundant last xmas so they didnt get as much so this year I feel like spoiling them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back