How much does your OH do in the night?

My OH has NEVER given him a night bottle and in total I would say hes done about 5 bottles in the day since he was born! He can't wake up (or so he says)!

OH did it all when Ryan was tiny. Even now Ryan sometimes wakes up crying in the night and it's OH who sees to him. He says it's only fair cos I have him all day.

I think it's just cos I get really irritable if I don't get enough sleep :oops:

He's amazing though... he works full time but whenever he's at home he'll tidy up and sort the kids out too.

I'm so lucky to have him :)

Baby Jacob sleeps through from 8-9pm to 6am...so not much to do during the night here. But OH gets up before 6am to get a bottle ready and then changes and feeds Jacob when he's awake. I take over from 8am to 5pm and then OH does the evening shift (bottles and changing) . So we have got a nice even routine here

Harrison sleeps through now but before that Sean would go down and sort out the feed whilst I was changing his bum, then I would feed him. So we both we awake :lol: when he comes in from work now he takes over with Harrison so I can get the rest of the chores done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back