How long does your baby sleep?

ella

Reaction score
Darragh is six weeks old and since he was born he wakes every 3-4 hours for a feed at night - last night he went to sleep at 7 and I thought he would be up at 10 or 11 for a feed but he slept right through until 3 am when I woke him because I was worried about him - a full 8 hours :shock: :shock: is this normal ?? now he didnt sleep much yesterday was just awake most of the day but not unsettled or crying at all.

Enjoy it! :D Maddison started sleeping through 10pm-8am at around 10 weeks so maybe your baby is just getting into a nice routine :wink:

Ellie normally goes to sleep about 12 when her colic eases wakes at 6am for a feed then back to sleep til bout 10am so gets 8-9hrs a night :D make the most of it, I defo am!!

Dont wake him, get back into bed! :rotfl:

Yes its normal, all babies start to sleep through at different times so maybe your baby is starting too, and he will wake you if hes hungary.

Imogen sleeps from 8ish till 7.30am. No getting up too early for me :D

Lil miss still "wakes" for feeds... last night she went down at 9pm...and woke at 11, 2am, 5am and was up at 8.30am. She doesn't "wake" per say but she will start fidgeting, grumbling and rooting for a boob... so i just pop it in her mouth, she feeds, falls off and goes back to sleep... :)

i will get in bed with leah about 11pm, and she will sleep until 3-4.. and then after an hour she will be back asleep and sleep until 7-8

Holly has settled into a nice routine now, she will sleep from about 7.30 to 1am, feed, then again until about 7am. She doesnt sleep much during the day either.

Holly has settled into a nice routine now, she will sleep from about 7.30 to 1am, feed, then again until about 7am. She doesnt sleep much during the day either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back