How many weeks am i?????

mrsablett

Reaction score
We have been using a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor.

My last 'proper' period was on February 2nd and I ovulated on the 18th.

I then had a period/bleed(?) on March 2nd (bang on my 'normal' 30 day cycle) that lasted less than a day (unusual for me). I didn't really think and assumed that meant I wasn't pregnant.

Anyway, following lots of signals.... we did a test yesterday that was positive!!!!! YaY! (We've been trying for just under 2 years). I re-tested this morning and positive again. Double YaY!

How will know if i'm 6 weeks or 2 weeks pregnant and should I worry about that one day bleed, if I am 6 weeks?

Given that we've been using the monitor, I know that I haven't ovulated since Feb 18th. So surely I am 6 weeks and not 2 weeks?

Seeing our GP at 4pm but wondered if any of you out there have had a similar experience?

P.S. I have PCOS. Seems we either got pregnant on our wedding night (Feb 18th) or on our Honeymoon. There is a LOT to be said for taking it easy, relaxing and letting your body be in a good place for making that new life.

Last edited:
It must be from 2nd Feb hun, there is no way you'd have got a + from a "period" in early March this early.

Congrats!

xxxxxx

Last edited:
It must be 2nd Feb.

My twin has PCOS so i know lots about it.

Congrats :) xxxxx

It's more likely that you are 6 weeks and the second 'one day' bleed that you had could have been an implantation bleed. Your doctor will hopefully confirm this for you! Congratulations too!

Thanks for the replies! I can't quite believe it has happened for us. I'll let you know how i get on...

Hi and congrats! You must be so excited after trying for almost 2 years!! WoW! I would think you must be 6 weeks as you wouldn't have got a positive this soon xxx Congrats again! x

SO excited. Over the moon. We only just got our wedding photos yesterday. 2012 if my fave year EVER!!!!

Aww congratulations on getting married and your bfp! :)

I agree with the 6 week thing :)

Think i might be due the same day as you Robyn_mcl

The reason we ended up testing was because i've been feeling shattered and quite sickly. Have you had any symptons yet? Got a few cramps too.... not sure if they are excitement butterflies though..... :0)

Think i might be due the same day as you Robyn_mcl

The reason we ended up testing was because i've been feeling shattered and quite sickly. Have you had any symptons yet? Got a few cramps too.... not sure if they are excitement butterflies though..... :0)

Oh yes.... lol you prob are... Even more so as i believe i ovulated the 18th too!! I got my BFP on the 4th March... I decided to just test as I felt funny ( Feb was our month of cooling off the trying :))
Its a strange thing, i don't feel anything like i thought i would.... some days i dont feel pregnant at all.. however i have had tender boobs since a week before our bfp (mostly at night), and iv'e had a couple days where a was a bit nauseous after brushing my teeth lol.
Today however.... i feel really really tired, and the thought of eating anything makes me feel a bit sick. LOL!
I have had a couple of cramps too, feels like a heavy stretchy feeling, almost like just before bad period pains start.... alot of ladies on here have said they are perfectly normal!! :)
So exciting isn't it!!! :0) :dance:
xxx

I feel pretty bad. Really, really tired and i'm somebody with a lot of energy normally. Smells have been my biggest issue. URGH, URGH and URGH to pretty much everything!

It all feels very unreal at the moment. Hoping my GP appointment will help bring it all to reality :0)

x

NOW I'M CONFUSED!

Doc agreed that given my dates etc. that I would be around 6 weeks.

HOWEVER, he did a test that was 'negative'.

He says that the test that I used was far more sensitive than they ones they use and i'm obviously very early.

SO, I just did a Clear Blue Digital (with conception indicator) and it CLEARLY says "Pregnant, 1-2".

I have to go back in 2 weeks for him to test again.

Am I pregnant or not?

Urgh. Talk about a COME DOWN!

Last edited:
Hoping i just attached a pic. I'm not seeing things..... AM I?

Attachments

• test pic.jpg
    test pic.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
I think you are pregnant, it's just a case of how pregnant.

Have you had lots to drink today? That might make a digi show a lower week, if you're 6 weeks it should be showing 3+ now.

Congratulations anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back