Confused

Manvi

Reaction score
the first day of my last menstrual period Was 18th Jan

i Was Due on 16th Feb
but my periods didn't come

I Did Home Pregnancy Test On 19th Feb which was positive
I Visit My Dr on 20th Feb and he confirmed that i am pregnant

& He Gave me some blood test like hormones check, diabetes, blood group, HIV, thyroid :wall2:& urine test

Now I Want to know how many weeks pregnant am i? :oooo:

thanks :) but currently der is no symptoms of pregnancy, like breast soreness, cramping,cravings

i am just bloating & having white watery discharge

I think most symptoms develop 6 weeks + , i am two days behind you and i have tenderness of the breasts , frequent urination, no cravings or nausea yet though. Every woman is different x x x

Good luck x

Congratulations!
You'll probably have more symptoms than you want in no time and will be posting to say you want them all gone lol

I'm barely further than you and I have really sore boobs and they're getting harder and veiny now, and I'm having some cramps and queasy and unbelievably shattered! They all started in the last week or so :)

Last edited:
Sarah7 I'm exactly the same as u symptom wise!!

Every person is diff thou huni!! But congrats in the bfp! X x

congrats!!!!!

I only had the nausea, tiredness andmetal taste to start with only developed the sore breasts last week and boy do they hurt now. Morning sickness has also got alot worse as Saturday more or less had to force myself to be sick and today everything I ate either did come back or wanted to......so far mums homemade macaroni has stayed put obviously the minion likes grannys cooking heehee xx

Congratulations hun! :)

I didn't have any symptoms until 5 weeks and then just tiredness... Morning sickness started at 6 weeks but only lasted a couple of days, went away for a week or so and then came back at 7 weeks 3 days. My boobs were a bit sore at 4-5 weeks but nothing to write home about and the soreness completely disappeared after a few days anyway!

Every pregnancy is so different hun, and even in yourself you'll probably feel completely different from one day to the next, its all normal :) happy and healthy 9 months hun! Xxx

Congratulations hun! :)

I didn't have any symptoms until 5 weeks and then just tiredness... Morning sickness started at 6 weeks but only lasted a couple of days, went away for a week or so and then came back at 7 weeks 3 days. My boobs were a bit sore at 4-5 weeks but nothing to write home about and the soreness completely disappeared after a few days anyway!

Every pregnancy is so different hun, and even in yourself you'll probably feel completely different from one day to the next, its all normal :) happy and healthy 9 months hun! Xxx

yeh u r right
sometimes i feel little pain, blood circulation around vagina and stomach, and sometimes i feel there so lite like der is nothing inside :roll: sometimes i feel tired and sometimes i feel so active lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back