how many toilet squares are you

this has made me laugh so much!!!!

im 9 exactly of charmin/cushell what ever name there giving it these days! i feel huge now, but i think its mainly bloating!

:cry:

I don't like this game! lol

Ok slightly odd - I have measured myself today using the same toilet paper as last week and I am 8 lol

:oooo: xx

You're shrinking Miss!!! Or you couldn't count last time!!! Am I the massivest (real word?) of all???

xx

finally got around to having a measure last night :)

I take it we are just measuring bump from one side to the other (as opposed to going all round our body?)
If thats how I was meant to measure then I am 4

You're shrinking Miss!!! Or you couldn't count last time!!! Am I the massivest (real word?) of all???

xx

Wish - I wish I was hun - as I am still gaining weight :pizza: (nomnomnom) I can only assume I could not count on whatever day last week I measured myself lol xx Also I use massivest all the time, every day infact so you can be sure it's a real word! (Says teh woman that cannot count squares of loo roll.......

Teampc - you have to go all the way round hun xx

Last edited:

xx

Wish - I wish I was hun - as I am still gaining weight :pizza: (nomnomnom) I can only assume I could not count on whatever day last week I measured myself lol xx Also I use massivest all the time, every day infact so you can be sure it's a real word! (Says teh woman that cannot count squares of loo roll.......

Teampc - you have to go all the way round hun xx

i had a feeling whatever I did would be the wrong way lol
ok I shall re count when I get home (the stuff at work is a weird size :) )

god now Im wondering how big I will be if 4 was just the front bit

i will measure later im on cushelle aka charmin oooerrr check me out lol

Noooo...I'm 8 1/2 of whatever they have at work! Heifer!!!

xx

haha must of been the big mac i ate earlier that made me grow pmsl

I take it we are just measuring bump from one side to the other (as opposed to going all round our body?)

If I were 11 squares just from side to side.....well I just don't know! :lol:

If I were 11 squares just from side to side.....well I just don't know! :lol:

Lol well I was wondering lol thought I was just way behind :)

Re measured this morning...I am 8squares....hubby now thinks I'm insane lol

lol i did say dont let the hubby know he will now go to work and say to his work mates this pregnancy is making my wife a bit loony lol

lol i did say dont let the hubby know he will now go to work and say to his work mates this pregnancy is making my wife a bit loony lol

it was an accident lol I was trying to do it when I got myself tangled and knocked over the loo roll holder, so he came to see if I was alright.....which ended in him laughing at me and saying Ive finally lost it
I tried to explain it as a sensible thing to be doing ..... however this seemed to make it worse

well i got my Oh to check my measurments were right as im still the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was an accident lol I was trying to do it when I got myself tangled and knocked over the loo roll holder, so he came to see if I was alright.....which ended in him laughing at me and saying Ive finally lost it
I tried to explain it as a sensible thing to be doing ..... however this seemed to make it worse

aww at least he came to check on you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back