Loo roll measuring!!!!

First Baby White

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Hope your well and enjoying the snow if you have it :D

Just wanted to ask what size all your bumps are, I know we have the pictures section but you can never really tell how big they are in comparison with your own. I cant get my pictures to work either :(

I have seen on the internet some sites measure there bumps in loo roll rather then inches :lol:

My bump at nearly 21 weeks is 7 and half loo roll squares around the biggest bit and about 36 inches.

What about everyone else???

OMG how much loo roll have i just wasted doing that, 3rd attempt.....
And mine measures 9..... ooo nooo im fat.

No your just really lucky to still be a skinny biatch.....lmao

Nah im not sure, i just no im massive.

Never thought about the loo roll being different sizes :lol:

I am sure they are pretty similar??? Sorry for making you all waste loo roll but it gave me 5 minutes off entertainment on a boring Monday afternoon in the office :lol:

Just have to make sure i dont walk out the loo with paper stuck to my heel as thats my normal party trick :oops:

LMAO!!! aww *checks feet for you* your clear :wink:

also, me...Skinny BItch :shock: i think not! i also feel like a house right now, just a wobbly house etc lol.

i measure just over 6 though, i want to be 9 :cry: lol

Hi cool idea!!

Well i thought it was till i did it!! 8 1/4 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Wish i could say it is all bump but there is a good layering of FAT on their too i reckon, cos when i sit down it no longer looks like a bump just a big squidgy ball :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

LMP x

Haha - how many inches in a loo roll square? I'm at work so can't measure but I think my bump is now about 29 inches (was 24.5 pre pregnancy so its quite big for me!)

i read that that your waist is just under 5" omg, bubba brain puddles again!

:oops: I am 10 and a half! Mind you I am a big girl! :p Most of it is fat or as I like to call it 'baby cushioning'! :rotfl:

71/2 loo roll squares!!!! omg HUGE, and about 37 inches around :( god i feel hge now thankx a lot :shakehead:

Sorry abcd1234, didnt want to make you feel bad :hug: :hug:
and 7 1/2 isnt big at all. Its the same as me!!! :D

After reading this now i feel like a total fat pig, ive gone from a size 8/10 to 9 loo rolls.......lmao, i must be huge....lol

derrrr you know what i ment, i mean 9 full pieces of loo roll.
God imagine 9 full loo rolls round ya........ geez

Just had to nip to the loo at work to find out!

I'm 10 1/2...my mission is to get to 20, lol. I wawnt to be HUGE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back