toilet roll test :)

my toliet roll is actually longer i swear dwn i have andrex witch is smaller then my naturally soft asda tissuse loool

i double checked im stil 8 and a bit which seems big considering i didnt think i had a bump.

was thinking lastnight and it seems this wont be acuarte really as it depends on how big you back is aswell if you are skinny to start with or bigger then you would get different results
if you get me
but its fun anyways :)
manda xx

Ha ha I won, I'm 11 and only 16 weeks( Fairy toilet paper obviously). Fat bloater prior to pregnancy so I have an excuse. Mind you my bump is bloody enormous now. I'm gonna look like I'm having quads at this rate.

OMG I thought it said bum :rotfl:

I was going to say that my loo rolls aren't long enough :rotfl:

But there is lots of different sizes of sheets surely... I mean, this cheapie stuff at work, looks smaller sheet-wise, then the Andrex/Sainbury's at home... I wil check in work now!! back soon

Tee hee.. I feel like a child !!

:rotfl:

7.5 squares at work... will check again at home!

I measured round , just below my belly button.. that right?

x

i mesured round the biggest bit so across my belly button :0
manda xx

I'm 8 and half squares of Andrex, but was a couple stone overweight to start with :oops:

:cheer:

You found it very fast!!! Just going to go get the loo roll!!!!............

I was 8 squares before and now Im 9 squares!!

ive just measured myself, my OH was wondering what i was doing ha ha ha

anyway im 7 squares exacty :D

Bloom said:
Im 8 & a bit at 15 +3

We should keep this post going it will be interesting to see how we grow.

This is not on :shakehead: im only 8 and 3/4's at 19+6 how can i only grow a bit of a square in 4 weeks and three days.

I do feel bigger and bump is much more solid now its just measuring small. Im still waiting for me to pop.

Wow!

This is much better than tape measure (which I wouldn't even attempt!)

I'm 9 3/4 toilet rolls :lol:

I'm mahoosive!!

I've only gone up by half a sheet in a month :(
I'm now 8 sheets. But a more filled out pregnant shape that goes up much further.
Why am I trying to reassure myself - in a few months I will be looking like a whale and wish I were the size I am now :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back