Loo roll measuring!!!!

might look something like this :D
mummy.jpg

hehehehe, i would have so much fun doing that..... lol, i might see if harrison wants to play a game now....hehehe

I'm 9 squares :shock: . I have got big fat swollen ovaries in there also.

HAHA pmsl, i'd attack Romi but his nana's taking him to the doctors...hmmm shes supposed to be here by now :S i'll get him when he gets back though :D

8 squares.

Aaaand Mike is going to call the funny farm out to me! (Probably should have done it in the bathroom.)

haha i'll meet you there lol. i got threatened with the Camera being taken off me too lol

I'm 8 1/2 too! It took me ages to do it!! :oops:
We really do have a similar bump Sarah! :)

I've been waiting all day to get home and do this cos my work loo roll seems to be huge.. although i now wish I hadn't: I'm 9 sheets already- :oops:

:rotfl:

Having sneaked into the ward toilet, I found that toilet roll here is just one big long sheet :?

Therefore I am... 8 paper towels :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG, Andrea, i laughed so hard, i full on peed at that :shock: and not your usual small quantities, it might take your 8 paper towels to sort me out. :shock:

okies, whilst i was getting changed into dry pants :oops: thanks andrea lol :oops: i took the chance to try again lol. i was thinking maybe the roll in here was different :? but no lol. im still around the six mark, its seven now, but then again i did just eat salmon paste woot woot!!! lol i used my webcam too lol, so yay, me doing the toilet roll test haha
Picture0142.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I sneaked in from 3rd tri cos it looked like fun!
I'm 10 and a bit! Not too bad! Thought i'd be bigger than that as i am HUGE! (my belly pics are around tri3 somewhere)

This thread really made me giggle, and Andreaa, you nearly caused me a bathroom accident too!! :rotfl:

Finally remembered to do this. I'm 7 sheets. I wonder if it is different in the evening. :think:

I'm 7 1/2 squares, I made my OH do it too and I've overtaken him! :shock: I have a good excuse though. What was quite amusing was my parents were coming to visit for a few days and we were expecting them later, they turned up while we both had toilet paper wrapped around us! :rotfl: my Dad asked why we couldn't just use a tape measure like normal people!

I'm 8 1/2 which seems really big as I'm only 16 weeks tommorow! :oops:

I'm 7 but if I do it again in the evening I'l probably be round about 10!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back