how many toilet squares are you

i cant wait till next few days as i will be on triple velvet toilet roll i bought when it was on offer haha i buy any loo roll thats on offer to. xxxxxx

Oh dear I'm ashamed to day I've ran out of toilet roll and I'm using baby wipes :blush: not going back out to the shop now. Will do this tomorrow ;)

Thanks for that :) It gave me a much needed giggle. x

This is fun. I'll count mine in a mo...x

ETA: 3 sheets of Andrex :)

Last edited:
omg...are you girls going round your tummy and back or just measuring the bump from top to bottom?

xx

3 sheets thats not right lol you need to go round your bump so start at belly button go round the side back side then front like you would if you was measuring for you waist or bra size hope this makes sense lol

3 sheets thats not right lol you need to go round your bump so start at belly button go round the side back side then front like you would if you was measuring for you waist or bra size hope this makes sense lol

PMSL :wave: I was only doing from hip to hip across my bump!! Doh :wall2:

I'll redo in the morning. I thought 3 sheets was tiny but I thought it was just cos I was only 15 weeks :)

Now I dread to think how many it'll be haha x

i'm 7 too! heifer tendancies...

i like to think that its only because i'm short at 5"4???

Im 8 and a half of whatever brand was on offer last week... I just quickly measured before the hubby gets home, he'D think i was nuts lol

<<<<<<<< Is still picking up the desiccated toilet roll the puppy has managed to spread about the house :cry: x

He certainly isn't an Andrex puppy, they are cute and leave it intact!

Last edited:

PMSL :wave: I was only doing from hip to hip across my bump!! Doh :wall2:

I'll redo in the morning. I thought 3 sheets was tiny but I thought it was just cos I was only 15 weeks :)

Now I dread to think how many it'll be haha x

hahah :hugs: if you were 3 sheets I was going to nickname you sticky! xx Christ I think even my thigh is more than 3 sheets!!

Hopeful - I think the dog has found a new toy! Oh well at least he will leave your socks alone for awhile lol xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back