how many toilet squares are you

I don't seem to be growing much :(, i'm 7 1/2 at 27 weeks and was 7 at 23 weeks. Midwife said i was alright size wise at my 24 week appt though so i'm guessing everything is ok :)

i think ive shrunk lol but i think the change of toilet paper doesnt help we are on andrex at the mo oooerrrrr nice and soft lol pinky you still on baby wipes :rofl:

Lol no, I'm using cushelle :) going up in the world me!!! Just did mine. I'm 10 and a half! X

I do indeed. I was reading in my book that the size of the bump often relates to the amount of fluid in there, and that tiny babies can come out of massive bumps and huge ones out of tiny bumps!!!

xx

I do indeed. I was reading in my book that the size of the bump often relates to the amount of fluid in there, and that tiny babies can come out of massive bumps and huge ones out of tiny bumps!!!

xx

im just messing with your emotions haha

and that is true i have a tiny bump and my heaviest was 7lb 11oz they kept saying you will only have a small baby 6lb at the most the midwives was shocked when she was born and actually said where the hell was you hiding her

There you go then! So I see it as just having a big bumper protecting a little one! At my 25 week check she was measuring on 50th centile so she's about average at the moment. Obviously I don't want her to be small, but average suits me fine.

xx

i dont get what they say is average as we as humans come in all different shapes and sizes so what do they class as average??

i was small with my son and he was 9 pounds so what ur saying is so true wish.. Im still just over 8 but today i feel HUGE probs because rude ppl keep telling me i am :( xx

i get oh your tiny oh your neat gets annoying coz im still carrying a baby around yes im not that big but im still bloody squashed haha

Well the 50th centile is the average size for babies of that term...in terms of length I think.

xx

haha ppl are so rude eh i always think y even comment!!!!!! lol x

Yeah I agree, there's just no need is there? People wouldn't tell me I'm massive if I wasn't pregnant (I hope!) so what makes them think they have a right to now?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back