how many toilet squares are you

Right ladies. I have a complaint to make. My current toilet roll is Sainsbury's basic (classy bird me!) and the squares are tiny (I think). I'm 9 1/2 of those squares but am not convinced they are normal size. How can I know??? Maybe I need to go to Asda to get some Shades loo roll so that I know what to use as a comparison!!! Excuses over now...

xx

:rofl:

I don't think you understand the concept of bed rest wish....WTF are you doing in the kitchen??? xx

I can't stay in bed...it's impossible!!! I AM resting, just in my own special way! The nurse this morning told me I'm fine to go to work tomorrow as long as I don't go mental. So for me, resting is gorging myself on a big mac and measuring toilet paper!

xx

great now i want mcdonalds grrrr lol

i dread to think what we all will be like towards the end can you imagine our threads are going to turn into well like a loads of hormonal nutty women ranting lol

I think our threads will just get better and better. The less sense they make the better in my book! Far less boring!!!

xx

I'm 9 Andrex squares - hubbie is very particular about toilet rolls and I'm only allowed to buy Andrex! :)

I'm 9 squares of tesco soft or summin like that :)

Hopeful text me this morning to remind me although she really should have text at teatime. Can't get the staff these days lol.

x

I'm 9 squares of tesco soft or summin like that :)

Hopeful text me this morning to remind me although she really should have text at teatime. Can't get the staff these days lol.

x

Tut lol xx

lol i got 8 already, oh got 10 n a half......... his sympathy bump

lol i got 8 already, oh got 10 n a half......... his sympathy bump

lol bless him

i use to be a toilet roll snob untill i seen how much my kids waste:shock: so until i can afford the big house with seperete bathroom its whatever is on offer lol

Hang on...I've still got Sainsbury's basics toilet roll where each square is like the size of a mouse's napkin!!! I really need to get to the shops...

xx

I ran to the bathroom here at work to check. :lol: wishing I hadn't now! I'm 11 squares!:shock:

Unless you work in a posh place Tipper I would imagine you will have iffy toilet paper hun thats tiny squares

xx

haha they might have smaller square where you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back