how many toilet squares are you

lol i did say dont let the hubby know he will now go to work and say to his work mates this pregnancy is making my wife a bit loony lol

it was an accident lol I was trying to do it when I got myself tangled and knocked over the loo roll holder, so he came to see if I was alright.....which ended in him laughing at me and saying Ive finally lost it
I tried to explain it as a sensible thing to be doing ..... however this seemed to make it worse

aww at least he came to check on you

Yeah I know....ruined the sweetness by laughing tho lol

I am not even going to contemplate discussing this with my OH.....everyone remembers the bunnie pic and him wanting to know the sex using the nub theory right? lol xx

I am not even going to contemplate discussing this with my OH.....everyone remembers the bunnie pic and him wanting to know the sex using the nub theory right? lol xx

lol

lol i did say dont let the hubby know he will now go to work and say to his work mates this pregnancy is making my wife a bit loony lol

it was an accident lol I was trying to do it when I got myself tangled and knocked over the loo roll holder, so he came to see if I was alright.....which ended in him laughing at me and saying Ive finally lost it
I tried to explain it as a sensible thing to be doing ..... however this seemed to make it worse

aww at least he came to check on you

Yeah I know....ruined the sweetness by laughing tho lol

at least he didnt book you into the nearest menat home :)

id oif just said the toilet roll attacked me rather than admit what i was doing lol

omg im now 24 weeks pregnant and baby is now viable yay only 3 weeks till tr3 where has the time gone???

feel like a right heiffer now, am 7 squares of the ones my mum gets me from the cash and carry, am bloated today though (that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it)

yep your chomping at my heels lol

my little 1 was proper hyper last night when i went bed she actually made me jump she hit me that hard lol

Ladies can you believe it, I've ran out of toilet roll again, back on the baby wipes! :blush:

hahaha u need to start buying the big packets when they on offer thats what i do i hahaxx

hahaha u need to start buying the big packets when they on offer thats what i do i hahaxx

I do! When I was doing my online shopping the other day I was sure I had bought the charmine 12 rolls as they were on offer. My friend is coming round this afternoon so I just asked her to bring me some :p

lol what u like i never run out of loo roll my thing is bread then my poor son get crackers for the odd pack lunch lol xx

Just checked mine and I'm 9 squares but wasn't skinny b4 getting preg, however I do have a bump! :)

Just had another measure and I am now 9 squares :)

still feeling like a right heffer . . . im 9 1/2 now!

ive grown woooohoooo im now 8 and a bit........:):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back