how many toilet squares are you

Miss, no bloody socks left and that was after buying 10 pairs at the weekend lol will tie him to the lamp post later and thrash him with toilet roll :rofl: xx

Please someone remind me to get toilet roll today ;) thanks!

pinky- get toilet roll today :lol:

hopeful - dont leave your socks where the pup can get them p.s i want to see pics of the pup :)

miss - i have nothing smart to say but wanted to say hi

Last edited:
Ok but I would like to reliterate that this was not long when he we got him and he was tiny, he is friggin huge now and has a toilet paper fettish since yesterday :oooo:
PC130024.jpg

ABOVE - WARNING - DEVILS SPAWN!!!!! LOL

Last edited:
Look at him!!! Aww how can you say such nasty things! hahaha Have you seen the recent one I took of Neave on my facebook Hopeful? She is the same - looks so damn cute but she is a right bitch!

Pinky I have set a reminder in my outlook for you hun lol

Midnight - hey lovely (crazy) lady!!

Shooting star? You are smaller than me and nearly full term :cry:

Last edited:
Just left a comment Miss, she is gorgeous!!!!

Shootingstar, wow you must be tiny or we are huge as you are 38 weeks.

xx

Last edited:
here is my doofus when we 1st got him
kobi1.jpg

and here he is now
20091013_63.jpg

he is a loon i think i bought the nuttiest dog and he was a chewer too lol

Aww Midnight he is a cutie!!!

I have 2 Springers! Both Bitches for is 4 and the other 3
xx

I am quite small...I'll post a pic in a min. Midwife has said that because I'm slight anway and have strong stomach muscles that she isn't suprised my bump is small.

do you want another 1 haha he keeps trying to hump dont know if to put him to stud or chop his bits off lol

This is my 37 + 5 8 square bump...lol

Attachments

• 37 +5.jpg
    37 +5.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 8
awk im small too guys but my bump bigger im worried my ass is going to get fatter than my bump no way am i getting the toilet roll round that area for measuring x:(

Right ladies. I have a complaint to make. My current toilet roll is Sainsbury's basic (classy bird me!) and the squares are tiny (I think). I'm 9 1/2 of those squares but am not convinced they are normal size. How can I know??? Maybe I need to go to Asda to get some Shades loo roll so that I know what to use as a comparison!!! Excuses over now...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back