How many hours does your LO sleep in the day?

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Poppy now sleeps 10-11 hours through the night without a feed (crazy I know, and I know i'm lucky!) and is awake for most of the day. She'll have the occasional cat nap but they don't last very long at all. I'm just wondering, you girls with babies around poppy's age, how often do they sleep in the day? I thought she would be napping more often, but maybe because she goes so long at night, she's just awake most of the day?

hey! my LO is 9 months but when she was poppys age she was also sleeping through the night and maybe a total of an hour during the day, i just put it down to her sleeping through the night. i prefer the night sleeping to lots of naps during the day to be honest! now shes older and doing the same i can plan days out and know she will mostly be awake for it all haha xx

my lo is 1 and he usually sleeps for 1 hour during the day! yesterday he slept for 3 hours but hes not been well, and he still went to bed at his normal time. he sleeps from 7pm until 8am ish!

Reu doesn't sleep through night very often but recently has been going 6pm till 6am then a 10am 20min nap and 2pm hour nap x

45mins - 2 hours morning nap then in bed for 7pm xx

Brooke has loads of little cat naps, about 4, 45 min naps a day and in bed by 7-8pm but she is still waking once or twice to feed through the night at the mo x

Jake has 2 or 3, 20 minute to an hour naps during the day. He goes to bed at 7.30pm and wakes between 6 and 7am. He does still wake for 1 night feed anytime between 1 and 5am.

emma is a sleepyhead!!
she sleeps 13-14 hours at night then 4 catnaps of 45mins during the day - she gets a major grump on if she doesn't get enough sleep and between 6 and 7 can be a looooong witching hour!!

Jealous !!!!! Adam sleeps about 3 hours, wakes up a bit then follows that pattern no matter what time of da it is. I think the most I've had is 5 hours sleep uninterrupted.....

So what is our secret?? Are ou breastfeeding?

Cesca does 10pm-8am (so 10 hours) then maybe naps 2/3 times for no more than 20 minutes... :) xx

At that age Drake was tired every 2 hrs and would nap anything from 30 mins to 2hrs. He's now 1 and has 2 naps a day. Around 3hrs in total and sleeps 7pm-7am. Only waking when he's ill or teething. Xx

I think at that age Lou was only napping for 5-10 minutes at a time, but every couple of hours. Was a nightmare cos couldn't get anything done!

Naps usually anywhere from 20 mins to 1 hour a go maybe 3 or 4 times a day. Depends really, like he normally falls asleep at 7.30pm for a bit but slept 7 - 9 yest so he must of be tired! He sleeps from 9.30pm ish to 6.30am give or take with a couple of wake ups in the night but straight to sleep again no bottle or anything. X

Tom is awake for a lot of the day - he will usually do two hours sleep at lunchtime if i take him out on a long walk. He goes to bed at 10pm wakes three or four times in the night, has abit of a feed each time and sometimes a play (with or without me joining in). I'm concerned he needs to sleep more, although every fifth day he'll be zonked out for most of the day. Must get more of a routine worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back