How long does your LO sleep during the day?

Monkey

Reaction score
As the title states, how long does your LO sleep during the day?

E seems to sleep most of the day now and still manages to sleep at night. I am just worried that she may be sleeping for too long as I have read they should be awake more often now.

Last edited:
Alice often has 2 good sleeps during the day, sometimes for 2-3 hours. But when she's awake she's on the go the whole time so I think she wears herself out! They need sleep as they do most of their growing when they sleep. At this age I don't think its a worry x

About two naps of up to 2h, although sometimes she just has one 3h nap instead.

they are all so different. my boy (now 15 months) up to the age of 6 months could only be awake for an hour and then had to nap!! he got very angry when he was even slightly tired. so he sometimes had 5 or 6 naps a day, ranging from half an hour to 2 hours. it's when they do all their learning :) xx

I think Ive seen Stanley awake for a total of about half hour since he was born loool xx

Caleb normally gets up at about half 7, has a 2 hour nap between 1-3 and then goes to bed at 8pm. But today he's been up for ages and didn't have a nap! It's soooo hard to entertain him, he hates laying down, or sitting, he only wants to be standing up and he's so heavy to hold!

At about a month and a half was when he started being awake a lot more, but my nephew was about 2 months when he started staying awake most of the day, so I think it varies!

xx

When he was your los age, he used to sleep more or less off and on all day, waking for feeds!
Now at 14 months, he sleeps for one hour max in the morning! Thats it!

Kynon has 2 big sleeps of about 2 hours and maybe the odd 20 min snooze but is awake a lot more of the day now. Yesterday he was awake all afternoon and evening until about 10pm!

Chloe never sleeps in day, im lucky if she has 2 20 minute naps and 9 times out of 10 thats in my arms, if i put her down she wakes. However sometimes if im visiting people far away the car journey sends her into a full 3 hour nap xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back