How many hours sleep in total & how old are they?

Caitlyns Mummy x

Reaction score
Including catnaps, on an average day how many hours sleep does your LO have?

17 months - 14 hours - 12 hours at night and a 2 hour nap (not including last week when it was messed up)

She has suddenly started sleeping more! Her nap is an hour longer and she sleeps a couple more hours at night.

At the minute i couldn't tell you, as she's waking in the night, but only say for 5 minutes now at a time, which is better.

She sleeps from 7pm till 9am, like i said waking a couple of times, then has a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, so roughly 15/16 hours

At the minute i couldn't tell you, as she's waking in the night, but only say for 5 minutes now at a time, which is better.

She sleeps from 7pm till 9am, like i said waking a couple of times, then has a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, so roughly 15/16 hours

Caitlyn started waking up at 4am last week. Sometimes she would go back to sleep, others she wouldn't. How many times is Rosie waking up? :hug:

it all depends, she sleeps through one night, then could wake every couple of hours, or every 4 hours, or once.. There is no consistancy.. :hug: Is Caitlyn back to sleeping in again now, bless her

Yeah last night she was fine, 6-6. She was still waking up 4 times a night untill she was 14 months old though :lol:

When did you stop bf? And was that for milk or just because?

I stopped breastfeeding at 14 months, she was only feeding herself to sleep then when I refused to feed her to sleep she stopped feeding all together. I miss it quite a lot!

she needs 12 hours at night or I have to wake her on work days which I really dont like to do.

up until about 2 weeks ago she had an hour about 11am and another hour about 3pm but that's dropped to 1 hour during the day and usually after lunch.

hope rosie's sleep improves hon :hugs:

maddi's current sleep pattern is - 6/7pm till 8/9am and still has x2 naps in the day - a morning one of about 1.5hours and a longer afternoon one of about 2hr's - she's always been a sleep baby!

she needs 12 hours at night or I have to wake her on work days which I really dont like to do.

up until about 2 weeks ago she had an hour about 11am and another hour about 3pm but that's dropped to 1 hour during the day and usually after lunch.

That's exactly what Caitlyn was like with naps, but now we're back up to 2 hours :lol:

uhm, well she is 15mnths and she sleeps 11 1/2hrs at night and then usually 2 1/2hrs in the day so a total of 14hrs.

If she is at nursery though she only ever sleeps for 1hr in the day.

A 1/2 hour nap mostly and 7 to 7 in the night- although she wakes up 4-5 times for a grumble lol

katie sleeps normally from 6-7, depending on how much noise there is in the house (we've got the loudest water pump in the world!) at home it was 6ish til 8.30ish! she was having an houri nt he morning and 2 in the afternoon, but its down to just afternoons atm really!

Up until recently,she slept for 12hrs at night and another 2-3hrs during the day.
Now she sleeps from 7pm to 9-10am,and doesnt nap in the day.

Evie is 18 months and sleeps roughly 12 hours a night (bed at 7 and up at 7) with an hour nap at about 1 so 13 hours in total.

Oliver sleeps 7-7 and has a total of 2-3 hours in the day.

10 hours at night, if we're lucky :mad: and only naps if we're out :( and she just turned 2 in September

Niamh sleeps 12 hours at night, and 3-4 hours during the day and is almost 11 months :)

Max sleeps around 12 hrs now and hes 18 months , NAPS no longer exist lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back