How many DPO when you got your BFP?

JeezLouise

Reaction score
Congratulations everyone! I'm in the TWW and I'm just wondering how many DPO everyone was when they got their BFP?

Lou xx

Fingers crossed for you in your 2ww

its difficult for me to say as I wasnt watching when I was ovulating was just BDing - according to what I know now my OV day was 7th January I tested 19th January and got BFN then tested again on 1st Feb and got a BFP but I might have got a BFP before then I was just too scared to test again xx

Thanks for the reply Kaz1983! And congratulations on your little prune (love those tickers!)

So that would mean you got a BFN at12 DPO and a BFP at 25 DPO? That's reassuring for my BFN today at 8-10 DPO!

Lou xx

Thanks for the reply Kaz1983! And congratulations on your little prune (love those tickers!)

So that would mean you got a BFN at12 DPO and a BFP at 25 DPO? That's reassuring for my BFN today at 8-10 DPO!

Lou xx

Thank Lou still cant believe I got a BFP

Took me ages to figure out the tickers.....saw another one the other day on someone elses reply and they were around the same stage as me and it said that "mummys uterus was about the size of a grapefruit which she would like to throw at daddy right about now"

Yep dont give up yet you perhaps just have a shy bean xx

16dpo this time....

Step away from those tests missy!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Jeezlouise bear in mind using opks can only predixct ov in a 1-3day window. Only charting can pinpoint the exact day.good luk in ur 2WW.

Jeezlouise bear in mind using opks can only predixct ov in a 1-3day window. Only charting can pinpoint the exact day.good luk in ur 2WW.

This is going to sound really stupid but I didn't realise charting could pinpoint OV exactly...I've been wondering why people go to all that trouble when they can just use OPKs!

If you don't mind me asking, which site would you recommend for charting? Is there anything I need to buy? Think I'll try it next cycle if I don't get my BFP.

Lou xx

I was 13dpo. Good luck testing x

I was 11DPO, but only cause I was using cheapy rubbish One Step ultra early tests before that. I finally used an FRER on 11DPO and got a BFP, but had got a negative on one of the cheapies just before that. So might have got it earlier if i had used an FRER earlier

This is going to sound really stupid but I didn't realise charting could pinpoint OV exactly...I've been wondering why people go to all that trouble when they can just use OPKs!

If you don't mind me asking, which site would you recommend for charting? Is there anything I need to buy? Think I'll try it next cycle if I don't get my BFP.

Lou xx
Hi. Ohmygod I would defo recomend it. There is a bit of learning requuired at the start but it can reveal so many things. The best chart software I have found is on TCOYF. Just google and and there is lots of info on the website. All u need is a themometer. The ones the ladies use on here is by babymad and can be found on amazon for about five pounds. Just make sure whatewver u buy is to 2 decimal places ie 36.54 rather than 36.5 and it is a basal body theomometer not a fever themomoter.

How it works is that it confirms ov by ur body temp and cm. Opks and cervical position can be used too if u want.

Pm me if u need any other info.more than happy to help.

I tested 2 days b4 af was due got a bfn only got a bfp day af was due

Think I OV'd on 15/01 and tested on the 28/01
I was due in 3 days when I took my test got the faintest of lines on a cheapie and a stronger line on a CB non digi, the first one was so faint it was grey and I would have overlooked it had I not had the CB sat in the drawer :)

I waited til I was 2 days overdue for period both occasions I got my BFPs (so 16 dpo). I figured if I was pregnant, I'd still be pregnant then. And saved squinting for lines etc - the result came up right away.

Good luck with your 2ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back