What DPO did everyone get their BFP?

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Congrats on all your BFPs!!

I thought it would be good to make a poll thread of what DPO everyone got their BFP!

So did you get your BFP-

1- 9-11 DPO

2- 12-13 DPO

3- 14-15 DPO

4- After AF was due

i got mine on 15dpo i just thought i was waiting for my period and mum and oh convinced me to but a test so i went and got a cheap asda one with 2 in and used FMU and there it was within 40 secoonds, i did another one the day after in the afternoon just to make sure and it was there again darker than the day before :) i was shocked and cried for ages lol xx

We were away on holiday when AF was due, so was fully expecting the witch to have packed her suitcase and joined us on holiday, but she never showed up. Went to supermarket for milk and bread the day we got home and picked up a CB didgy at the same time. Did it the next day with FMU (that was a struggle actually waiting till next morning) and got the BFP, 2-3 weeks pregnant. That will actually have been 17 dpo. so looks like the conception indicator got it right for me.

I actually got a faint BFP on a CB and an IC at 8DPO on Saturday evening!!!

I then had to wait until the Monday to buy a FR and got an unmistakable BFP that day at 10DPO.

IC and FR about dpo 9. Waited another couple of days and then pee'd on a digi. By the end of that weekend I'd pee'd on 7 tests :D

8dpo i got my first bfp...and then a very strong one and digi @10dpo!! :pompom:

Hi maybe hun, hope u r well? 12 dpo for me, tesco own brand x

i didn't get my BFP until AF was 10 days late, not sure when ov was so guessing around 24 dpo!! One long wait for me xx

Mine was about 14 - 15 dpo! I tested 4 days b4 missed af bfn then tested 2 days before af and got bfp xx

Very very faint line on 10DPO then "1-2 preggo" with CBD on 11DPO x

I was 12dpo when I did the FR but 11dpo when I got the faintest of cheapies!

Hi Hun

Having only just got my BFP induced with ICSI i would be about 11 DPO from incemination day! May it long continue!!

18dpo! Had bfn at 15dpo (af due) then faint line at 17dpo and finally my bfp!!

Oopps meant to vote 12-13 dpo. Tested on last day of honeymoon with numark pharmacy own brand test. Then day after with two tesco own brand tests. Then with two clear blue digitals. Was in shock so had to test 5 times. All positive. Lol.x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back