HPT's - What are you using?

Sarahndaniel

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So im just wondering what HPT's everyone is using, and whether or not they are worth the money.

Also for those lucky ones that have BFP, how many DPO were you when you got your BFP??

I just use the cheap ones off ebay, but don't go for the ultra sensitive ones because they seem to throw up a lot of false positives :)

You can always blow an expensive one after you get a few consecutive lines on cheapies ;)

You should get a BFP by 15 DPO at the latest in a healthy pregnancy but i'm sure i've seen girls getting them as early as 8 or 9 DPO on here.

I was using cheap ones off the internet, 10 MIU sensitive and i got a faint line on 9-10 DPO

eBay cheapies followed by clear blue digi to be sure :)

Cool

I was looking at ebay cheapies, 10 mIu, 10 for 99p each, plus 99p postage. Nice and cheap :)

At least if i test too early, i have some left over LOL :)

Thanks everyone :) xxxx

i got 20 one step (20miu) opks of amazon for under £3.50, thats including p and p. ordered thurs and got them sat x x

I just use the cheap ones off ebay, but don't go for the ultra sensitive ones because they seem to throw up a lot of false positives :)

You can always blow an expensive one after you get a few consecutive lines on cheapies ;)

You should get a BFP by 15 DPO at the latest in a healthy pregnancy but i'm sure i've seen girls getting them as early as 8 or 9 DPO on here.

Its funny you should say that as I got a bfp with the ultra sentive ones which gave bfp but ended in chemical pregnancy, but I also did a clear blue later which gave a bfp too. What are the ones you buy on ebay?

Well i have been buying really cheap ones, like 99p for 5 or 10. Only 10mIu, but i have only had negatives so far, so can't say they work that well. Other people have had BFP's with them.

I'm just waiting for the day of AF before i start testing, dont want to turn out to be a POAS person lol

But been having a few sharp period pains this morning, so i have no idea what is going on :(

ebay cheapies and first response i find work a treat, i got lines at 10DPO last 2 times.

Ahh, well if that's the case, i maybe expecting AF this month, had nothing as of yet and im 12dpo today.

AF shall be arriving shortly, so if im late, i'll test, if not....well we know lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back