How many dpo did you test and got your bfp?

That is right Vix, technically conception would have only occurred 2 weeks prior but you are considered 4 weeks pregnant from the missed period date.

I got a faint positive at 13 DPO and my BFP at 15 DPO, I tested at 10 DPO but it was neg...xx

Thanks Tara, I tested today at roughly 10dpo and got a bfn.... Hopefully I experience what you did rather than getting af! due on the somewhere 7th-9th...fx lol

Thank you ladies x x

Well surprise surprise, 8 dpo & i test with FMU and got BFN !!

Why do i do these thing to myself ?

Step away from the sticks hun!

Give yourself a few more days, I know it is hard but realistically 8DPO is a little early for anything to show [for the vast majority of people]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Give yourself a few more days, I know it is hard but realistically 8DPO is a little early for anything to show [for the vast majority of people]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im too nosy for my own good.

Just couldnt help myself...lol

New year resolution... not more pissing on sticks until af is late.. need to go cold turkey. lol

LOL @ Carnatt

Good luck furryheart and Robyn.

xx

Lol I dontn know why we do these things!! lol... after this month im not buying anymore until im late! IM JUST TORTURING MYSELF NOW....
at work today so no testing and busy tomorrow so hopefully wont then either, but will you keep posted when i do.... lol

xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey honey, were you testing today?? xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just annoying myself, really dont know what i was expecting to see. lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just annoying myself, really dont know what i was expecting to see. lol

You and me both honey! I have been driving myself nuts testing! Dh has banned my from testing anymore after this cycle till af is late! ... He said it's all I talk about.... Which it is lol.
Fx forvus till though I think I may be out... Notbsure anymore x x

Robyn i think i might be out as well, just a feeling i have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back