How did you feel??

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hiya girls

I just wanna ask......

How did you all feel before getting your BFP? What, if any symptoms? How early did you test?

Simply because we read so much online and the majority of it is conflicting, so i would like to know how REAL people felt!

xxxx

The biggest thing I noticed was tiredness, I was coming home from the job I did at the time and needing to sleep. But I was also moving house so I put it down to that. I also got really itchy hands and had little spots on them. Could work out why. I really didn't think I was pregnant and had decided if I wasn't I was going to wait another year.
Good luck hun. I know I had similar feelings to when your period is about to arrive as well. So I was convinced af was on her way lol. X x x x

Thanks for that. Myself and my OH have a good feeling this month so im excited as a couple of random things have appeared, but i have been itchy between my fingers and ive not changed anything and my nails are feeling very strong too...fingers crossed!

Keep em coming girls xxx

The biggest thing i noticed before my BFP was my boobs. They were so incredibly sensitive and sore and swollen. It was slightly different to AF breast tenderness. I tested at 12dpo and got a faint line on an ebay cheapie and tested with a FR the day after and got a faint line xxx

I was more emotional than usual - cried over something really ridiculous, got bfp the next day.
Cant tell you how early I tested because my cycles were so unpredictable.
Really hope you get your bfp very soon.

Thanks for that. Myself and my OH have a good feeling this month so im excited as a couple of random things have appeared, but i have been itchy between my fingers and ive not changed anything and my nails are feeling very strong too...fingers crossed!

Keep em coming girls xxx

the nails thing was the first thing i noticed!! good luck xx

my main symptoms were...

at about 10/11dpo i noticed my nails!! ha ha........and then just queasy feelings. Then got funny feelings and twinges in my tummy, like mild period cramps....only once i got BFP on clearblue digital at 14dpo..then sore boobs kicked in and tiredness. just kind of feel like my brain is made of cotton wool too.....xx

I had really bad periods pains so thought i was getting a really heavy af i also got REALLY grumpy! good luck Hun hope its your month xx

I had really sore boobs. Not like AF sore but more intense, still Cant lie on them. I got cramps just like AF was on her way. I was really really shattered but just felt lazy....nausea kicked in early about DPO12 I walked passed someone smoking and totally boaked!! Fx for you this month.....

I felt like my AF was just round the corner, the night I got faint BFP on a cheapy, I nearly hit the red wine. The other thing was my skin, it was really spotty, massive outbreak on my chin-hideous! Other than that, no obvious or typical symptoms, I was genuinely shocked.
Good luck Chaz xxx

My boobs grew even before I got my BFP! I told my OH to shut up when he said it because I didn't believe him! Also I went off sex completly!!

That was it!! :)

Good luck this month hun! :)

xxx

Hope you get your BFP hunni - mine is hard to explain - had the tiredness etc but i kinda just knew - i know people say it and some people go how can you - But i did when we conceived our angel - didnt test till i was a week late as OH lost his father that week - then had a cycle and conceived this little one tested two days b4 our BFP and got a BFN kept saying to other half but i feel pregnant- now know id just tested way to early xox

I got my faint line about 8/9dpo but it was so faint no one could see it apart from me. I had sore boobs leading to when AF was due and stitch type of pains. Good luck x

Just had my 21 day blood results...normal, so happy i cried!

Its interesting to read everyones real symptoms, thanks so much for replying. I wish i could say i feel pregnant but i dont, but i dont feel like were out this month. Other things ive noticed this month that is different to other months is my hair becoming dull etc, my nails are stronger, i have a breakout of small spots all over my cheeks, not wanted sex since sat and my cheapy primark earings i wear all the time have given me a blister behind 1 ear ??

Fingers crossed this month is the month hey girls xxx

Hey Chazabell :wave:

Just wanted to say it's a great thread you started & big :yay: for your results

xxx

Thanks for starting this thread Im interested to hear real stories too

Great thread! One of the most interesting things to note is how often people say they thought they were out and AF was on her way cos of cramps. Thanks for this thread and all the lovely stories xxx

When I was pregnant, (had a miscarriage), the one symptom which stands out in my mind was excruciating headaches.

the af type cramps are bizarre....i have spent the last 3 days convinced that af is on the way....i was proper uncomfortable yesterday and when i cough i feel like it's pulling something in my lower tummy...

don't feel so crampy today...so i do feel more comfortable but worried why i dont feel it...lol

xx

i didnt get any syptoms before my BFP with my son but this time i was really dizzy everytime i stood up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back