How many dpo did you test and got your bfp?

Robyn_mcl

Reaction score
Hi lovely pregnant ladies, i was just curious.... im geting my hopes up this month, its really very soon, but i got symptoms very early on in my last pregnancy too.... so FX...
I was just wondering if there are any ladies out there who got their BFP very early.... i have bought First response.. which says you can test 6 day before your AF is due.... so was just wondering if anyone has used this( or another) and got yours even before then?? xxx

Read the instructions on the First Response hun, the % of getting the correct result is very low [compared to if you wait until day AF is due]

I always test day AF is due... I've always got a BFP !

Last edited:
I know.... :( wishful thinking lol..... I feel like im getting prgnancy symptoms, sore boobs, bleeding gums, tired, spots, peeing a little more then usual, and little twinges in ovary areas (on both sides)...... there are probably loads of other reasons why im getting these... but im so desperate to fall preg... i wan to test asap! lol..... Im due to test around the 7th or 8th.....(sometimes 28 sometime 30 cycles) I got really early symptoms last time i fell pregnant so im hopefull....
How have you been getting on honey? when you due to test again? FX for you you get a BFP before your appointment in January. xx

day was my period was due and day after got faints and they were my BFP x

Last edited:
I know.... :( wishful thinking lol..... I feel like im getting prgnancy symptoms, sore boobs, bleeding gums, tired, spots, peeing a little more then usual, and little twinges in ovary areas (on both sides)...... there are probably loads of other reasons why im getting these... but im so desperate to fall preg... i wan to test asap! lol..... Im due to test around the 7th or 8th.....(sometimes 28 sometime 30 cycles) I got really early symptoms last time i fell pregnant so im hopefull....
How have you been getting on honey? when you due to test again? FX for you you get a BFP before your appointment in January. xx

I have sore boobs, bleeding gums and spots :shock: :shock:

I am due to test on 4th Jan !!

I am not sure what to think though as my gums are playing up anyway and sore boobs are a sign of AF as well ....

It's so frustrating. I hate the 2ww!

Fingers crossed for you sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

I,ve only ever tested when af was a week or more late, so no help there lol. Just want to wish you luck.

I got my BFP at 10 DPO on an IC and CB digi, good luck x

Got my bfp 10dpo on 2 frers then did digi 11 dpo...

Good luck!!!

hi robyn

i tested at 8 DPO as i was meant to be going to a party and wanted to have a drink! Got a BFN, but had pregnancy symptoms (including nausea) from 6DPO so couldn't understand it.

Anyway, checked again at 10 DPO with an ic and got a very faint positive - tested with a morrisons own brand 11 DPO and got a very clear positive. CB digi 12 DPO and pregnant 1-2

good luck hun

clara x

I tested when af was 3 days late. Would have made me 14 dpo. Used a frer and then cb digi and got pg 1-2. I think waiting til af is due will give the most accurate result. Xx

Thanks ladies! I know I should wait! So hard! Also when I keep getting weird symptoms! Getting a little bit of a sore throat also feeling like I might start to get thrush! :-( was thinking tonight that I must have ov late in November so I may have to test even later! If if CD1 was 29th October I should have ov around +-12 nov and I tested on 1st Dec was bfn and didn't get my bfp till 5Dec so must have ov later. So think I shouldn't test till earliest the 8th jan! So difficult when its hubby birthday out drinks tomo night and new year and trying not to drink alcohol at all when everyone around me is! Lol sorry for the rant just trying to make sense of things in my head! X x

I tested today, 10/11 dpo, and got my bfp on IC (very very faint), FRER and CB Digi :D x x

I did mine nearly a week after af was due to come..

I have sore boobs, bleeding gums and spots :shock: :shock:

I am due to test on 4th Jan !!

I am not sure what to think though as my gums are playing up anyway and sore boobs are a sign of AF as well ....

It's so frustrating. I hate the 2ww!

Fingers crossed for you sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

thanks honey! Fx crossed for you too! Your symptoms sound like mine! Lol I could test sroun 3/4 jan as I woul be 10dpo so think I may lol! Can't resist!!

Good luck sweety x x

I tested today, 10/11 dpo, and got my bfp on IC (very very faint), FRER and CB Digi :D x x

Omg Congrats vixxie! Wow! How often and when did you bd?
How have your symptoms been so far? So happy for you congrats! X x

10th September is a great birthday lol just noticed your due date..... Lol that's my birthday ha ha!
This may be a silly question...... Sorry still trying to get round this still..... If you ovulated on the 19th dec are you not only 1.5 weeks? Am I working something out wrong? X x

10th September is a great birthday lol just noticed your due date..... Lol that's my birthday ha ha!
This may be a silly question...... Sorry still trying to get round this still..... If you ovulated on the 19th dec are you not only 1.5 weeks? Am I working something out wrong? X x

Oh that's good :)

No you work it out from the first day of your last period hun, which was 6th December :) x x

Oh right lol! I had no idea! Why do we work it back from the day of our last periods and not the day we ovulated? Sorry lol... May be a stupid question! X x

Dunno hun, just the way it is. Always has been :) That's how the docs work it out, maybe because not everyone knows when they ov'd so made more sense to date it from then x x

Last edited:
That is right Vix, technically conception would have only occurred 2 weeks prior but you are considered 4 weeks pregnant from the missed period date.

I got a faint positive at 13 DPO and my BFP at 15 DPO, I tested at 10 DPO but it was neg...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back