How did you feel??

I got really major sore boobs (they still are) even standing under the shower hurt them and when drying myself the towel felt like sandpaper.
Also I got loads of spots on my back and I never get any spots.
Tiredness and nausea - walked round tesco and near puked at the smell of the food in there. Thats when I bought a test.
Getting pulling feelings in my tummy when stretching or stand up too fast. Erm that's about it. But I basically knew I had to be pg before I got my bfp because of how i felt xxx

I cried over everything and anything. I would just burst into tears at any moment. I was about 1 or 2 days late which I thought was odd but its happened before so thought nothing of it but I had a funny feeling I should test. Got the strongest line ever lol.

We werent TTC but we were also not being very careful... the weekend before i found out we went away for a weekend to Devon and i got the most drunk i have ever got, i was sick and generaly really ill and hadnt even drank very much. I know obviously if your TTC your not going to be drinking but im convinced i got drunk quicker than i usually would. From that weekend till the Friday i didnt feel any better, felt reallly sick all the time, my boobs were very sore, and i also had period like pain but much more dull which i had to use a hotwater bottle all the time.

It didnt even occur to me that i could be pregnant until the friday... i just knew it and tested on the saturday followed by BFP. I have never felt so guilty in my life, the wait till the scan was awful.
xxx

I think with me it was the tiredness and spots! I mainly thought af would arrive. As i previously was a POAS addict, i wanted that month to be different (relaxed!), so no opks or that. I left testing for just under a week after af was due, i thought to myself if af still hadnt made an appearance by then...i would test. So left it and waited... I then used a clear blue digi and got BFP! :) Hope this is it for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back