I may have done it....

welshbenny

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I'm new on this forum. TTC #1 and just coming to the end of my 5th cylce 12DPO. AF due any time from yesterday to Fri. Anyway, I did a cheap test this afternoon and there was a very very feint positive line. I then did a Early Response test a few hours later and the line was even feinter.....but still there.....It's my 33rd birthday so would be a wonderful present if it was a BFP!!!!

Aww welcome, congratulations and happy birthday! xxx

Great present Congratulations!

Thanks ladies. Trying not to get my hopes up. I thought the FR one would be more reliable than the cheap one so I was a little disappointed to find the line on the FR one was even lighter. We shall see....

ooooooooo hello lovey and FX for you!!!!!!!!!! that would be a fab birthday pressie for you xxxxxx

Happy birthday!! FX that the line gets stronger :)

xx

welcome :wave: did u test the First Response with FMU?
hope this is it for u :yay: xx

Awwww congratulations hun and happy birthday!!
I got my BFP a day after mine and OH's anniversary :D Was meant to do the test on our anniversary but OH was being annoying :|

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy! xxx

Welcome and congrats! Are you going to test again? Post some pics of lines if you do. I'm a BFP addict and neeeeeeeeed to see the tests :)

Congratulations welshbunny and welcome to the forum x

Welcome to PF and Congratulations, hope the line gets stronger xxx

Hey hun a line is a line and sometimes it might be cos ur urine was more diluited when u did the fr. Try with fmu I bet u get a lovely line x

Huge congratulations on you BFP and welcome to PF. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

PS It was my hubbies 33rd birthday on Monday!!

Congrats hun! and what a great birthday pressie!! xxx All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back