How Long...

lemon_sponge

Reaction score
were you and your OH together before you got engaged??

Me and OH were together for 2 years before he proposed

I know quite a few people who have only been together a couple months and got engaged, just wondered what the 'norm' was :think:

DH and I were together 3 years before we got engaged.... but we planned the wedding in 7 months... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Been together 6 and a half years and still waiting :shakehead:

2 years before we got engaged 22 years before we got married

together for 3 years before we got engaged then we got married 4 years later. My brother & sil to be has just got engaged after 11 years together and they are getting married next year.

3 intense months! But to be honest, he only proposed because I was pregnant and I accepted for the same reason (only occured to me looking back, at the time I thought "there lay my future").

Anyway, the engagement lasted only 3 days before he buggered off never to return!!

we got enagaged two years after being together. getting married in about a year or so.. 09/09/09 hopefully!

We were together about 2 years before he proposed, then married another 2 years after that.

I think it was about 12-18 months after being together and married after 5years :)

We have been together for 3 years and 4 months and still not engaged to be married!! I think he wanted to do it when i was pregnant but i told him if he did it then i would say no as i knew he would only be doing for the reason that i was pregnant.

He is taking me to order my eternity ring tomorrow, am so excited!!

we were together for 6 and half years when he suddenly decided we should go to jamaica and get married, this was in september we did it in december the same year :rotfl:

We lived together for nearly 18 months before we got engaged. We got married another 20 months after that :)

I proposed after we'd been together just over a year and we were married a year after that! (and we planned the wedding in 9 weeks, lol)

we got engaged 10 months after meeting and married 4 months after that, but my visa was due to expire so had to go quicker then i think either of us would have choosen under different cirumstances.

still together 3 1/2 years after the wedding though

Sandi

engaged after 2 months, pregnant after 9 months and married after 12 months! 8)

We've been together for nearly 11 years and I'm not really interested in getting married. If I'd have shown the slightest interest in getting married I suspect OH would have proposed about 4 years ago :D

Well.....it's been nearly 11 years and I can't see us getting married now!!!! We're too broke for starters!!!

Been together 3.5years and still nothing :shakehead: Lol i'm still young though so am not fussed either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back