How Long...

He proposed 2 months after we met :D Got married a year after! Been together already for 3 years and had a baby! :hug: I love you my darling darling husband!

he proposed after 2 months, had millie 13 months later, married 2.5 years after millie then had ryan

Got engaged after 9 months and married after 2 years

We'd known each other a long time before we got together though

We got engaged after 6 months and married 18 months later. We have been married for nearly 9 years now.

OH proposed last July, together for 4 and a half years by that point!

getting married in Jamaica next May so would be together for 6 years by then :D

We started going out on the 24th June 1995. I proposed to him on the 29th Feb 1996 which was a leap year and we finally got married on the 24th June 2005 (10 yrs to the day that we first started dating!!)

I knew my hubby (just friends) in 1994, then we lost touch. He traced me in 2004 and popped up to see me, then he came agaian the weekend after because we hadn't finished catching up. We got together that 2nd weekend as more than friends :wink: - errrrr.... we got engaged 4 days later.

We've been married 4 years and I love him more with each one that passes. It's our anniversary today and he DREW this for me:
4thAnniversary.jpg

meet july 2003 , moved in june 2004 , engaged jan 2005 ( i proposed) ( broke off may 2005) reengaged oct 2006 (he proposed) , married april 2006 , baby jan 2008 lol

so from meeting to first engagement 18 months

Brad told me he was going to marry me on our first date, then asked me properly 1 month and 4 days later! :oops: Now 7 years on we are finally getting round to it! :cheer:

We met in 2003, he asked me to marry him in October 2006 and we married in January 2007.

Don't consider it an engagement though. I never wanted (not got) an engagement ring nor a party. We simply skipped all that and got married quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back