How Long...

We got engaged last year after 9 years, we will have been together 10 years on the 5th June and are getting married in October.

Were together 6 months when my dh proposed. Got married after 2 years together. Been married for 2 years now :D

11 years and still waiting lol :lol: its one of those things we dont discuss, but i think we might one day, I'm not too bothered really!

we were together for 2 years then he proposed! on my 21st birthday it was lovely!!! pregnant at the time but i know he didnt do it just because of LO, we had been talking about it for a while. no immediate plans to get hitched, all our spare money and time is getting ready for our little man!! xxxx

We got engaged a month after getting together! It was very quick but we knew we would spend the rest of our lifes together. He got down on one knee and did it the traditional way, it was so romantic!!
That was 3 and a half years ago and we are getting married next summer. :D

2 yrs we have been togetherand I'm still waiting.

I think when our lives are more settled then he might ask.

We got engaged 2 months after meeting and then got married 4 months after that. Our first baby was born 10 months after we met. :)

we got engaged after about 18 months and got married 8 months after that :)

We got engaged after about 7 years, my Ex and I got engaged after only about 5/6 months it was for all the wrong reasons and a total mistake we split up just a few weeks after!

Moved in and engaged after 6months. Found out pregnant after 19months and waiting to rob a bank to get married :rotfl: :lol:

20 months, 1 week to the day. He wanted to propose to me a week earlier, but I was in bed with the flu. He even had the ring with him for a full month before he proposed. Bless him :D

met in april 05, stared dating officially in aug 05, engaged in feb 06, married by nov 06.

got engaged in feb 04 after being together for 12 months!!!
got married aug 07 up the duff in nov 07!!!! :)

We've been together 6 years in August & he hasn't proposed yet :( We've talked about our wedding and what it will be like etc, just not got around to actually getting engaged.

Any hints on how to speed things up will be much appreciated!

We've been together 4.5 years and still not. But mum's given us instructions to have another baby in 2 yrs and to be married before! Lol. But she also said to bugger off and do it. Save any hassle!

DH and I were together 3 months before we got engaged.
Then I got pregnant 3 years 2 months after that.
Got married 3 months after that.
Lydia was born 5 months after that.

lemon_sponge said:
were you and your OH together before you got engaged??

Me and OH were together for 2 years before he proposed

I know quite a few people who have only been together a couple months and got engaged, just wondered what the 'norm' was :think:

Together 18 months before we got engaged, married in Gretna Green 18 months later and it's now 2 years after that... so we've been together 5 years next month :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back