How long were you trying?

Been trying almost 4 years :/

Not really trying at the moment though, waiting for IVF

1st cycle with DS1, currently 31wks pregnant with DS2 and it took 4 cycles this time x

6 months ntnp and 1 month ttc for my son.

For our second, 9 months ttc which ended in mc, fell pregnant again after 3 months ttc which again ended in mc. So, for baby number two we are currently on 17 months!!

XX

1st was a surprise so no trying! 2nd baby got pregnant 1st month TTC. Currently trying to conceive No 3 and 2nd month trying. Hoping it wont take too long but Im 37 and know how blessed I am already so being fairly pragmatic and just going to see what happens

We were trying around 19 month and got BFP last week. x

1st was a surprise so no trying! 2nd baby got pregnant 1st month TTC. Currently trying to conceive No 3 and 2nd month trying. Hoping it wont take too long but Im 37 and know how blessed I am already so being fairly pragmatic and just going to see what happens

Really similar to me. Pretty much zero effort the first two pregnancies and now onto cycle 3 trying for number 3.

A couple of months NTNP with our son (8 years ago). Now onto month 11 with number 2 and a m/c along the way xx

4 years for us without a sniff & about to give our 2nd IVF a go x

2 months with my first, although I fell on my first cycle but had a chemical lost.

4th cycle with my current however after my 3rd cycle we decided to stop and wait, so this one took us a little by surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back