Question for you ladies?

Onlylove

Reaction score
How old are you, and how long have you been TTC? I've been ttc for 3 months now, March will be my 4th, if I'm not already pregnant. :flower:

Saw this on Yahoo, I'm sure you've all seen something similar. Think these statistics are accurate?

Of all couples trying to conceive, here's about how long it takes:
  • 30 percent get pregnant the first cycle (about one month)
  • 59 percent get pregnant within three cycles (about three months)
  • 80 percent get pregnant within six cycles (about six months)
  • 85 percent get pregnant within 12 cycles (about one year)
  • 91 percent get pregnant within 36 cycles (about three years)
  • 93 to 95 percent get pregnant within 48 cycles (about four years
According to this, 3rd cycle has a 59% chance of pregnancy. That would be me. LOL.

Hi. I'm 31 and on my 4th cycle. Just got smiley face on digi opks today! X

35 and 2nd cycle, although were NTNP for about a year before that, but not BDing on ovulation days as I had no idea when those were until i started using OPKS 2 months ago

Well I was 30 and got pregnant 1st cycle after coming of the pill (m/c) then had 2 cycles and got pregnant the next two cycles, sadly both miscarriages as well.

This time it was 4th cycle after last m/c...

Not sure where an Earth that puts me statistically :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm 35 hubby is 40 , not been using contraception for a year then started really ttc 6 months ago now this is our 2nd month using opks xx

Im Claire, 21 my partner is 22 - NTNP for one year.
C1 this month 30% booo roll on C2 itll be a more "controlled" one!

Luck for all you lovelies :)

I'm 29 and have been TTC#1 for 7 years but I do have PCOS. So I'm way off that chart lol.

Hey im 28 and been ttc for 7 an a half months with irregular cycles :(

33 just going into cycle 14 and feeling like it will never happen :( x

Just turned 28 came off the pill in April (i think) we kind of had a moment in Sept at a friends wedding and started to throw caution to the wind a bit more but now have had a conversation and decided to :TTC: properly. Had BD'd around what i think is ovulation based on my period tracker app but this month a concious effort is been made. Struggling to shake the feeling something mayb wrong as yo be BDing kind or around the so-called 'fertile' period and nothing happening is a bit of a concern! Sorry kind of gone off track a bit!! X

Babydust to all

20 and been ttc for a year and a half... So I'd say no :/ x

[*]30 percent get pregnant the first cycle (about one month)
[*]59 percent get pregnant within three cycles (about three months)
[*]80 percent get pregnant within six cycles (about six months)
[*]85 percent get pregnant within 12 cycles (about one year)
[*]91 percent get pregnant within 36 cycles (about three years)
[*]93 to 95 percent get pregnant within 48 cycles (about four years
[/LIST]According to this, 3rd cycle has a 59% chance of pregnancy. That would be me. LOL.

Hun think u misunderstand. Of the 59% that get pregnant within 3 cycles, 30% got pregnant in the first cycle. So not a 59% chance in the 3rd cycle.

I'm 29 (just) and this is our third cycle. We won't be getting preggo this month as I was out of the country on fertile days! I've bought opks but haven't been using them as I want to give it a bit more chance of happening in a natural, relaxed way first. The above clarification re: percentages is right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back