Calling all BBT experts....

BUGGY82

Reaction score
This is only my second month charting my BBT and as I did 2 long haul flights during my last cycle my temps were all over the place so I don't really have anything to compare this months too.

I think I ovulated on day 15 and my temp jumped up at day 20. I'm now on day 26 and it's still up. How long does it stay up if your pregnant? Other symptoms I've been having are cramping day 24 but nothing really since.

Had my day 21 blood test this cycle too and OH gets his sperm anayalsis results tomorrow, bit scared but trying to think possitive.

Good luck to everyone left to test this month, just needed a bit of a moan :wall2:

Good luck for the semen analysis results :)

As for the BBT charting - where do you take your temperature from?

I tried it for a short time but i found that my mouth was a rubbish place to take it from because the temperature can vary greatly with just a small movement even if all the movements are under my tongue, plus i think i woke up with my mouth open a couple of times so it was really cold in there.

Thanks, yeh I take it orally I thought that was the best way?

I don't know, that is what i thought but like is aid the temp seems to fluctuate a lot for me in my mouth :eh:

I thought maybe you knew :)

How was hubby's semen result?

Last edited:
Hmm i just ordered a bbt and am gonna use it with opks next cycle if we arent succesful this time! I am at the point of trying anything hehe.

Buggy i think your temp stays up for your 2ww but not 100% sure

Ok so just reading about how to chart and apparently if your temp stays up for 18 days after ov you should test for pregnancy

I read that too but 18 days it too long to wait... Tested today & BFN, still keeping my fingers crossed though.

I couldn't get a docs appointment for today so going Thursday for results :oooo:

I couldn't get a docs appointment for today so going Thursday for results :oooo:

Well please let me know how it goes as i'm really interested since i got my hubby's back :)

How did his tests go Louise? What do they actually tell you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back