Discharge in early Pregnancy...

Rennie

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see if i'm pregnant and although I'm trying not to get excited i'm praying I am, I came off the Pill in Feb and since then my periods have been all over the place my first cycle was 48 days long the second was 37 days long so since I have no idea how long my Cycle is this time (at present i'm up to 35 days) so I could come on at any point now, And although i don't seem to have any of the usual symptoms of feeling sick, sore breasts, I have got heavy discharge and I'm sure I read somewhere this can be a early symptom of Pregnancy, Can anyone share any simalar symptoms/experiences with me please??

Thanks Loobs

Sorry I don't know about discharge being a symptom but just wanted to say fingers crossed that you are. Good luck and baby dust to you
Sal
x

Hi'ya

I am in exactly the same situation. I came off pill in Feb, had 1 30 day cycle and then a 80 day cycle but I have been taking Agnus Castus to regulate things. I am already over my 30 day so I am going to test in the next week just in case but i am also a little confused. For the past 4 days I have been having alot of CM and have also heard that this is a pg symptom. Evenso, I'm not sure if I'm just ov late again, so BDing like mad??

At least we are in the same boat.

Love Sheree
xx

Hi girls. I was having lots of cm too which is very unsual as we should dry up at that time. I did a pregnancy test when i was one day late yesterday and it was positive so good luck.

Exactly what is CM i know what it stands for b ut my question is how can you tell if you have extra. I have had an increase in dishcarge Sorry TMI. Is that the same:

Congrats Jacquidube....that is great news. Send some of that baby dust our way.

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!

Well I came on last Saturday which meant that last cycle was 38 days again and i'm not PG-Gutted. I finished my LMP on the Thursday after but have had a browny colour CM since, I feel like I don't know what my body's going to do next I just want my cycles to settle down so i can start working out when i'm ovulating..

Sorry to moan just feel really disappointed, Good luck to anyone else who's had good news in the past week xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back