Question for you ladies?

Im 26 and hubby is 45 and this is cycle 21 quickly approaching 22 :( and under investigations x hopefully start meds for cycle 23 :)

Im 26 and hubby is 45 and this is cycle 21 quickly approaching 22 :( and under investigations x hopefully start meds for cycle 23 :)

Hi drummers nice to see I'm not the only couple with an age gap.xd I'm 31 and hubby is 51 x not that it has anything to do with this thread....sorry!

Good luck all x.

sent from my snazzy HTC

Hiya i'm 27 and been trying for 24 months and i just miscarried, so now i'll be onto 24 or 25 months depending on how long i bleed for x

30 and 6 cycles for me. Poor husband was a sex slave for months. He is recuperating now, lol.

Sending you lots of baby dust. I couldn't have done it without my clear blue monitor (used it 2 cycles), and just chilling out as much as possible.

Last edited:
Ooh glad to see the clear blue monitor worked. I'm 27 and this will be my 7th cycle so fingers crossed!

Yes, it was expensive but took all the stress and guess work out of bding at the right time of the month.

I'm 32 my dh is 38 we are going on cycle # 4.......praying to God this is our month!

Hi ladies,

I'm 30 and my fiance is 46. This is cycle 4 and it's all systems go at the moment! (OH even asked me if it was his "rest night" the other night!!).

We did get pregnant on cycle #2 but sadly that was a chemical, followed by a 6 weeks cycle last month so fingers crossed everything's sorted itself out for this month :)

Jolly x

i'm 28 he's 30 and this will be our 3rd cycle

Hi I'm 32 and we have just entered cycle 11

xx

I'm 28, fell pregnant on my 5 cycle... unfortunately had a miscarriage... And then again on my 8th cycle.... I had been I the pill for 12 years prior xxx

Hi . I'm 27 on cycle 25 . My hubby is 28 . Seeing the doc next thurs for hubby to do sperm sample . Then referral to fertility clinic ..... At last

I have just noticed I have aged myself by one year - I am 31 goodness me what am I like!

xx

I'm 27 and he's 41, 2nd cycle ttc #1 after treatment for a prolactinoma. Been together 9 years on 15th of this month. Finding charting my temp and using opks fantastic! xx

21 OH is 22 and on our 6th cycle not looking good though x

I'm 24 (25 in just over a week woop!) and dh is 27 this is cycle 17 of our second period of ttc. So not sure where that puts me.... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back