How long were you trying?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
For those who have been pregnant before or have recently fallen pregnant, how long were you trying for?

I'm on my third cycle.

I fell pregnant during my second cycle with my daughter and my first cycle with my son.

x

I was first cycle with my boy I had a surprise pregnancy and loss then decided to ttc.

I got my bfp cycle 4 after my loss and officially ttc.

xxxx

17 months with this pregnancy, good luck xx

Ok I've had 3 pregnancies ttc my 4th
1st was a suprise, 2nd took 5 months 3rd 18 months and this time 2 years actively TTC but NPNP for almost 4 years

this baby is a stubborn one!!! He/she is taking a long time to be concived lol

xxxxx

1st baby was conceived first month of TTC, second baby was conceived the 2nd month of TTC, third baby was conceived first month of NTNP but ended in M/C at 6 weeks.
I later split up with my then partner & father of my kids. That was back in 2009.

I was seeing someone for a full year over 2014/2015 and NTNP and nothing happened.
Started seeing someone new in October last year and got pregnant the first and only time we slept together :shock::oops:
Not planned but very pleased to have my 'miracle baby'.

2 months each for my mc and my 2 boys and then this one was just the one time and a little earlier than planned xx

18 months for my first bfp, 15 months for my second. I mcd both though. I'm now 5 months since my last mc and no joy so far.

Fell pregnant 1st month of really trying with my son (although NTNP for a couple of months prior) but now TTC #2 it's been 10 or 11 months I think.

I was ttc for 29 months before I fell pregnant with my lg and on cycle 3 of NTNP at the mo

With my first pregnancy took 18 months and I M/C at 5 weeks and then another 7 months to get pregnant with my DD who is now 2.

It can feel forever can't it?
My friend always says, when you've decided you want to start trying, that's it! You want to be pregnant yesterday.

Yep that's definitely how I felt and DH was so patient about it all! X

5 months for first, ended in MC.

Still trying. 12 months atm. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2