how long was it before you got symptoms?

MissGobby

Reaction score
its probably my head playing games with me - but since yesterday i have been feeling a little strange - my BBs arnt sore (as such!) but feel different and i feel really different in my self - we BD'd since Friday till lst night - im not sure but i feel like this month could be my month (maybe i am just hoping!!!) how long was it before anyone got symptoms?? :)

Good luck sweety me and my oh have...... since my last af day which was the 27th jan so fingers crossed xxx :D

I didnt really get symptoms and still dont have! I'm a bit more tired than usual and now and then I feel a bit queazy but thats it really :D

Yeah that's good to hear. Now I can hold out some hope until the very last minute :)

Hope you get your BFP :D

I didn't get any symptoms except dizziness and I was tired more then usual and some how I just knew I was pregnant.

i got sum bout a week after o but nothing major and easily missed. 12 days before af was due i said to my DF 'im pregnant' somehow i just knew. my tummy felt different hard to explain

today after i ate my dinner i felt sick and bloated (which i never feel!) and i keep getting 'dull aches' and also my tummy feels a little hard and if i press it it makes me feel sick :think: :think: :think: :think:

hi hun sickness started about 1 week later and i felt like when af is due but sumthing different. my oh sed he noticed i ate more from 1 week before af was due. my sense of smell was the first thing i noticed, oh had mushy peas and all i could smell was mould it really knocked me sick and as soon as i sed it my mum asked when af was due and told me take a test cus she thought i was and she was so right. hope this is you month hun xxxxxx

oh i really REALLY hope its my month..... :) thanks you girlz xxx

MissGobby said:
today after i ate my dinner i felt sick and bloated (which i never feel!) :think: :think: :think: :think:

I get that every time I eat. I already have a little bump but when I eat I feel so bloated it feels like my tummy is gonna burst open and it makes me look about 8 months pregnant! I never used to get that before I got preggers.

well i never feel bloated - only past couple of days or so, everytime i eat, i get it.

these are my 'symptoms' (i wish :roll: - probably all in my head)

feeling bloated after i have ate
very VERY bad wind :oops: - nearly gone through can of spray today at work ( :rotfl: )
stomach feels a little 'hard' and if i press it it makes me feel sick
quite alot of discharge (sorry tmi :oops: )
'dull'aches and that in my tummy

:think: :think:

(TMI) i also got quite alot of clear discharge before i found out which i dont usually get with AF. i had really bad tension headaches aswell still get them sumtimes. with my other 2 pregnancies tho i didnt get any symptoms apart from feeling bloated and a lot of water retention. xxxxxxx

miss gobby that sounds just like my symptoms. I was so bloated (still am) and i ate and ate and ate!

i really hope its your month!!!! :pray:

kimheath said:
(TMI) i also got quite alot of clear discharge before i found out which i dont usually get with AF. i had really bad tension headaches aswell still get them sumtimes. with my other 2 pregnancies tho i didnt get any symptoms apart from feeling bloated and a lot of water retention. xxxxxxx

omg for the past couple days ive been getting very bad tension headaches i put it down to stress
come on missgobby we both need bfp's
manda x

yeh i put the headaches down to stress as well or thought it mite be AF but i hadnever had headaches that bad with AF before and then i had them for 1st few weeks they have gone now tho, thankfully. hopefully yours are a sign too. my fingers are crossed for you both. xxxxxxx :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

well its looking great for both of us right now we will all see wont we i cant possibly cross anything else lol
manda x

yeah good luck Manda and thanks everyone - i am trying so hard not to get my hopes up - think it could be all in my head i want it that much - like right now, although i am starving, there is nothing else wrong apart from when i touch my tummy it makes me feel a little sick - do symptoms stay all the time, or do they come and go throughout the day etc etc :think:

mine seems to come and go for example today my belly feels hard (no im not going to push it in :D) right boob feels sore but im not so hungry
lastnight wile trying to sleep kept getting a pain under my ribs today it is gone
i fink we are all tuned in so much we spot something else then dont feel the other things
fngers crossed so hard 4 you though
manda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back