11dpo - Anyone else with similar symptoms??

Sezzy

Reaction score
Well here are my symptoms at 11dpo, hoping for a BFP this month :pray:

Nausea
Sore bbs
Tingling Nipples
Heightened sense of smell (OH aftershave makes me want to heave!)
Constipation
Restless legs in bed at night (this one feels very weird!!)
Headaches
Back pain
Nosebleed (never get these!!!)
Heartburn
Thrush Infection (could do without this one!!!)

Is anyone else sharing these symptoms with me? I feel different this month - if you know what I mean. I have no cramping at the moment, which is unusual for me, as AF is due on Wednesday and the pains have normally started by now :? I did an HPT on Friday (9dpo) and BFN :(

Do you think I'm in with a chance? I feel like I'm going crazy at the moment and don't want to build my hopes up too much.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sarah

id say your definately still in with a chance with all those symptoms babe!

9DPO is still very early, id try testing again in a few days

GOOD LUCK :hug:

Wow! that's a lot of symptoms :D

Sounds like you've got a good chance, 9dpo may have been too early, give it a few more days and test again :hug:

your symptoms sound similar to mine i am 9dpo and tested today and got a bfn :( but i hope it was also too early :pray:

good luck

Thanks for all of your positive comments ladies :D

I am now 12dpo and trying to refrain from testing until Wednesday, which is the day that AF is due. BB's are still incredibly sore and if I accidently brush past something they really hurt, hoping this is a good sign :pray:

Babydust as your symptoms are the same as mine, fingers crossed that it is a BFP for both of us.

GOOD LUCK!

i wonder if a blocked nose is a symtom do u have this too ?

:wave: Hi Jemz24, although a blocked nose is not on my list of symptoms, today my nose has felt stuffy like I'm coming down with a cold, so here's hoping :pray:

I'm now 12dpo and have noticed blue veins on my bb's, never noticed these before, AF is due on Wednesday so I'm waiting to test then. I still have no cramping to say that AF is on her way!

Baby dust to everyone.

im sure i read tha a blocked nose was a strange symptom, but a lot of girls tend to have it b4 they get their bfp.
If not mine i hope you get yours hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back