How long did it take?

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
Me and OH have had a talk tonight and decided we would like to have another baby when Lola is three so start trying again when she is two :cheer:

Lola wasn't planned though so was just wanting to know how long it normally takes :)

19 months activally ( charting / temp / opk ) but 31 months without contraception

Jessisa 1 month although she wasn't planned
Aimee 1 month
Nathan was about 4 months but I wasn't trying all that time and was on the pill on and off. Thats just how old Aimee was when I got caught.

With Aaron I was trying for 1 month and this one it was two months

paris wasn't planned and i was on the pill, I'd say 3 months (as thats how long I was with her dad before falling pg) -Harrison was planned and it took 1 month (or one cycle)

7 months although there were times when hubby wasnt around at ovulation time (away with work) :wink:

18 months without contraception and not charting etc.

melissa wasnt planned so i wont vote in the poll, but i was rubbish with the pill i would forget at least one nearly every month- and was like that for 10 years, so dont kno if i'd say 10 years?!

we were gonna start trying in may, so one time end of April we thought no need to bother with contraception as I shouldn't have been in a fertile period of my cycle anyway....

erm.. oops! best mistake we've ever made :)

nearly 15 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about a slow starter :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

neither of mine where planed lol. So i havent voted either. Think im the most firtile woman in existance! (i was using the pill both times too)

it took me and OH 3-4 months to fall each time, we wasnt really trying though it just happend

rachelandjarvis said:
neither of mine where planed lol. So i havent voted either. Think im the most firtile woman in existance! (i was using the pill both times too)

lol, you having any more then hun?

Lydia was unplanned but Alex took 8 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back