Did a pregnancy test -

redbear

Reaction score
Negative, The doctor told me before going back on the pill to take a test even tho we used condoms to be 100%, felt very strange to be taking a test again after so long, i even figured out if i was they would be Irish twins because she was born January 12 and that one would have been born December 12.
obviously glad its negative but i felt very strange waiting for it etc, took me back to when we where TTC so to be wanting it to be negative was almost against nature iykwim?

So now i can start the pill again for the next three years! Maybe i will start a countdown ticker x

Are you joking? I wasn't told to?!? Tbh I haven't DTD yet but my doctor didn't know that!

Well he asked if we had any sexual contact and i said yes but with protection, he said better to check and be sure. I know your highly fertile after you have a baby so maybe it happens more than we think. Or because im not BFing im more likely to get pregnant? Oh well i always like to be on the safe side anyway i had tests left over from TTC so it didn't put me out. xx

I had to take one too!
Was very strange to be hoping it was negative after wanting a positive for so long.
Needless to say it was negitive. Xx

I wouldnt mind but for a second i thought i saw a line and panicked! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back