How long did you wait for nxt baby?

Theres 19 months between my two and im not going to lie to you it is really hard work, but i wouldnt have it any other way :)

We started trying just before Brody turned 16 months and fell pregnant straight away ! Brody will have just turned 2 2 weeks before this one is due :D
This one is due 2 days after Brody's due date :D

Meggiewoo said:
I think we are going to wait till Baillie turns 3. I want her to be really quite independant before I take on another little monster!

Gives me time to save as well.

Different strokes for different folks though. My mum says closer together is better!

Kim x x x x x

Ditto, now I have about a year to talk OH into it :lol: Well, at least he isnt saying absolutely no way never anymore lol

In a ideal world i would like another when Cooper starts pre-school/school just so i could spend alot of alone time with the newbie giving it the attention i'm giving Cooper. All i need to do tho is find a willing man...... :lol:

We want 2 years between them so are going to start trying next summer from about May onwards. Both times I conceived it was about 3 months of trying so hopefully it will be about July or August next year!!! Nah nothing runs that smoothly!!! :rotfl:

I did find that being pregnant through the winter then having maternity leave through the summer was great tho.

Hiya,

There's 2yrs 3 months between my first 2, and 3 and a half years between 2 and 3. It was hard work with a baby and a 2 yr old but I think it's worked out well as they play together really nicely (most of the time) now. Having the bigger age gap with no.3 has been easier in many ways as the older ones are more independant (Daisy is at school and Rosie starts next year) and I don't have to watch their every move anymore.

I'm really glad I've left reasonable gaps as it has given me plenty of time to spend with each one. If I did have anymore (would like to but would have a job convincing OH) I think I would like a similar gap to my first two - mainly because of my age (am 35 next year) but also so that they could be playmates of a similar age too.

Tamzin was 6 weeks old when Aaron turned 3 and I love the age gap! Aaron has just started pre school so me and Tamzin have two mornings a week together even though she sleeps :lol: Also Aaron helps out al ot with getting me nappies etc so I think he loves it too :D

We started trying when Lydia was 6 months old, but I didn't get pg until she was 13 months, so we ended up with a 22 month gap between them which I think is a lovely gap :)

there is 11 mth between mine. we didnt use any contraceprion after having mark but we didnt expect to fall so quickly!! its hard work but everyday they make me smile, especially now they have started playing nicely together.

Poppy is 3 weeks old now and I'd glady start TTC again straight away. I want to have them close together so although i don't actually think we'll start trying straight away I don't think we'll be waiting long.

I'm hoping I can time it so I'm about to start my next maternity leave just when this one ends so I don't have to go back work... :lol: :lol:

We really have no idea, I have mixed feelings. My first thought was 'We need our own house!' but that's sorted as we've bought a house now.
Then there's my PND which I'm still not over yet, and I don't know when I will be. Obviously I want to be off the anti d's by the time we TTC number 2.
I want to go to Uni..
I would like another permanent job and be there long enough to qualify for as much maternity pay as possible.
It's okay for me, I'm 21 and have loads of time but DH is 28 and wants to be a youngish dad, and I see where he's coming from. My dad was 50 when I was born so I know what it's like to have an older dad.

Don't know what to do really :wall:

Not long :lol:

Fell pregnant with 2nd baby when Lovella was 4 1/2 months x

My two are 4 months and 2 years 9 months and i love this age gap. It no way as hard as i thought it would be and my oldest can be demanding at times. (in the midst of terrible 2's).
Im so looking forward to watching them play together as the get older. :D

I find this topic really interesting :D

We originally said about a 1 - 1.5yr gap between them as this is about what hubby and his sisters are and he claims it worked well.
I always hated the fact that I was 4.5years older than my brother as it meant (and still means) that there's only a short period when we're on the same wave length and then we have long periods of having trouble relating with each other.....like for instance now :doh:
He's just turned 18 - has started going out drinking, is in his 2nd year of college, no job not even part time, still denies being particularly interested in girls and locks himself in his room most of the time playing computer games :lol:
I however have been working for the last 5years...living independantly for the last 4 years.....married for the last 2.5 years and have now started a family.....BIG difference :shock:

Hubby is now saying he'd like more of a 2 - 2.5 year gap between the first two children and then we'd probably leave it until they were about to start/ have started school and then try for a third (we both think 3 sounds nice....hubby is one of three as well :wink: ).
To be honest I think he's still adjusting to even having a baby :rotfl:
But I'd quite happily start trying again at any point :shhh: :lol:

It's taken us about 2.5years and a m/c to have this little one, so I'm under no illusion that we'll manage straight away.

8 years between my two, we'll ttc the last when Harrison is 2 so march 2010 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back