how did u make urs :-)

hearts81

Reaction score
thought it would be interesting to find out how everyone else conceived and how long it took if planned. (sorry catagories aren't very good i'm not too clever with words)

we were trying for 3 years before i fell preggers. after about a year we assumed we couldn't have them and decided that if there was something wrong with one of us but we never actually got round to going for fertillity tests. to be honest we were both too scared to hear the worst! but anyways it was such a brilliant surprise to find that we were having a baby!

Phoebe was planned and we concieved within the first month of trying :lol:

Oscar was planned and I conceived the 4th month trying. :D
Emilia xx

Unfortunately our baby was not concieved so easily. Our little boy was very much planned. He was born after 5 years, 3 miscarriages and one failed IVF cycle. After the third miscarriage I was diagnosed with having Anticardiolipin antibodies (sticky blood) and had to give myself injections and take low dose aspirin from the beginning of my pregnancy to 6 weeks post partum.....He does not realise how much of a miracle he is :dance:

she was planned, only for about 4 weeks though! Lot quicker than i was expecting with being on the pill for years.

This one was planned. Married June 2005, coil removed July 2005, BFP on New Years Day!! :D :D

My daughter wasn't planned though. I was only with her father for 6 weeks, I was on the pill, we used a condom, then I found out I was pg at 14 weeks!! :shock: Wouldn't be without her for a minute though. :D

All three were planned and i was very lucky to fall pregnant within 3 months of trying with all of them :D

Hi

Our bundle was planned and concieved in second month of trying :lol:

Sarah

Mia was planned, took 6 months of trying

Seth was planned, took about 8 months.

This one had been planned, but after nearly a year of trying we began to give up and then it happened!.

planned but unplanned - sort of

We'd been not untrying for two years (not taking any precautions, but not charting or BD at set times) but nothing was happening. I took the leap and went self employed in the April and we thought it might be better to wait a while, but got caught the next month!!

Daniel wasn't planned, Callum and Charlotte were

I came off the pill on Christmas day, conceived end of April and she was born on Christmas day!!

braydon was a BRILLIANT surprise even tho on the 16th and 17th may i thought my life was over ( cant believe its nearly a year ago since i found out i was pg)
finding out ur PG and nearly 22 weeks can be quite a shock but i wouldnt be without my lil man EVER - no matter wot i say lol

I got pregnant on our third attempt and even though he was planned it was still a bit of a shock as I really wasn't expecting it to happen so quick.
Glad it did though. :D

Planned and I concieved on the third month... much to OH's dissapointment and to my suprise :D

BubbleOne said:
Phoebe was planned and we concieved within the first month of trying :lol:

Ditto with Ella. We went on holiday and I got my AF. When I got back DH was playing football and I was playing with a friends little girl and that night we had 'the talk', two weeks later I was taking a test and finding out I was pg. I was really lucky. I'm glad that we did concieve in the first month as we were having cuddles 2-3 times a day for a fortnight and I was shattered!!!!! :oops: :lol:

Ethan wasn't really planned I was just a little young and Nieve (sp?) and fell pregnant within 3 months of dating my first proper boyfriend (didn't realise what a loser he was until it was to late),

I moved in with Neil (my now hubby) and we decided to "not prevent" and see how it went and it happened within a month.

This time we decussed it before he went to canada with work for 3 weeks, and he came back with the discission that it was the right time for us to start trying 3 weeks later I got my BFP, he'd come back just at the "right" time.

I was very lucky

xSuzx

started trying in june and found out i was preg in november after attending my Brother in laws wedding - must have been that hotel room!

:shock: We planned to get pregnant and were trying but didn't expect to conceive so soon! We conceived the second month of TTC. We feel very lucky, and hope it's as easy the next time, but will take nothing for granted...

Sue

hi

i was on birth control when i got preg so it was a shocvk at first then got really excited.
Katrina

both babies planned and got preg the month i came of the pill with both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back