how did u make urs :-)

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by hearts81, Mar 20, 2006.

?

did you plan your baby?

1. no but was a great surprise

2. no and not really a good surprise

3. yes and conceived within 1 year

4. yes but took longer than 1 year

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hearts81

hearts81 Well-Known Member

thought it would be interesting to find out how everyone else conceived and how long it took if planned. (sorry catagories aren't very good i'm not too clever with words)

we were trying for 3 years before i fell preggers. after about a year we assumed we couldn't have them and decided that if there was something wrong with one of us but we never actually got round to going for fertillity tests. to be honest we were both too scared to hear the worst! but anyways it was such a brilliant surprise to find that we were having a baby!

2. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Phoebe was planned and we concieved within the first month of trying :lol:

3. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

Oscar was planned and I conceived the 4th month trying. :D
    Emilia xx

4. Rachael

Rachael Well-Known Member

Unfortunately our baby was not concieved so easily. Our little boy was very much planned. He was born after 5 years, 3 miscarriages and one failed IVF cycle. After the third miscarriage I was diagnosed with having Anticardiolipin antibodies (sticky blood) and had to give myself injections and take low dose aspirin from the beginning of my pregnancy to 6 weeks post partum.....He does not realise how much of a miracle he is :dance:

5. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

she was planned, only for about 4 weeks though! Lot quicker than i was expecting with being on the pill for years.

6. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

This one was planned. Married June 2005, coil removed July 2005, BFP on New Years Day!! :D :D

My daughter wasn't planned though. I was only with her father for 6 weeks, I was on the pill, we used a condom, then I found out I was pg at 14 weeks!! :shock: Wouldn't be without her for a minute though. :D

7. nikki1306

nikki1306 Well-Known Member

All three were planned and i was very lucky to fall pregnant within 3 months of trying with all of them :D

8. Sarahe

Sarahe Well-Known Member

Hi

Our bundle was planned and concieved in second month of trying :lol:

Sarah

9. MummySian

MummySian Well-Known Member

Mia was planned, took 6 months of trying

Seth was planned, took about 8 months.

This one had been planned, but after nearly a year of trying we began to give up and then it happened!.

10. tracyM

tracyM Well-Known Member

planned but unplanned - sort of

We'd been not untrying for two years (not taking any precautions, but not charting or BD at set times) but nothing was happening. I took the leap and went self employed in the April and we thought it might be better to wait a while, but got caught the next month!!

Daniel wasn't planned, Callum and Charlotte were

11. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I came off the pill on Christmas day, conceived end of April and she was born on Christmas day!!

12. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

braydon was a BRILLIANT surprise even tho on the 16th and 17th may i thought my life was over ( cant believe its nearly a year ago since i found out i was pg)
    finding out ur PG and nearly 22 weeks can be quite a shock but i wouldnt be without my lil man EVER - no matter wot i say lol

13. nicki

nicki Well-Known Member

I got pregnant on our third attempt and even though he was planned it was still a bit of a shock as I really wasn't expecting it to happen so quick.
    Glad it did though. :D

14. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Planned and I concieved on the third month... much to OH's dissapointment and to my suprise :D

15. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Ditto with Ella. We went on holiday and I got my AF. When I got back DH was playing football and I was playing with a friends little girl and that night we had 'the talk', two weeks later I was taking a test and finding out I was pg. I was really lucky. I'm glad that we did concieve in the first month as we were having cuddles 2-3 times a day for a fortnight and I was shattered!!!!! :oops: :lol:

16. xSuzx

xSuzx Well-Known Member

Ethan wasn't really planned I was just a little young and Nieve (sp?) and fell pregnant within 3 months of dating my first proper boyfriend (didn't realise what a loser he was until it was to late),

I moved in with Neil (my now hubby) and we decided to "not prevent" and see how it went and it happened within a month.

This time we decussed it before he went to canada with work for 3 weeks, and he came back with the discission that it was the right time for us to start trying 3 weeks later I got my BFP, he'd come back just at the "right" time.

I was very lucky

xSuzx

17. Hypnorm

Hypnorm Well-Known Member

started trying in june and found out i was preg in november after attending my Brother in laws wedding - must have been that hotel room!

18. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

:shock: We planned to get pregnant and were trying but didn't expect to conceive so soon! We conceived the second month of TTC. We feel very lucky, and hope it's as easy the next time, but will take nothing for granted...

Sue

19. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

hi

i was on birth control when i got preg so it was a shocvk at first then got really excited.
    Katrina

20. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

both babies planned and got preg the month i came of the pill with both