How Embarrasing!!!

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have 2 pairs of jeggings that i just live in as they are just so comfortable round my bump! well ive litrally worn them out and both pairs just started to get a tiny hole in the crotch... i was at home the other day and i sat down on my ball and i heard a rip! yes my jeggings ripped so i now have a pair of jegging shorts... so i thought o well still got another pair, until today! was out shopping with my mum and we had been walking round for a while and i needed a wee, so off i go and wee (while weeing i noticed the hole had got slighty bigger on my jeggings) thought i will sew them when i get in, till i can get to the shop and buy a new pair!

We finished shopping walked back to the car to go to another shop and just as i sit down, my other pair ripped, straight across under my bum cheek! luckly i was in the car and so we had to take a emergancy trip home so i could change.. i would of died with embarrasment if that happened while out shopping!

Only problem is now i only have 1 pair of black leggings and 1 pair of jeans and even they are at a push, have to wear a hair band looped through the button hole! i refuse to wear any dresses/shorts that are above knee as i have some stretchmarks at the back of my knees... so basically i have NO CLOTHES!!!!

Think a trip to Primark is on the cards!!

sorry so long, i have a tendency to just ramble on.... hehe :)

xx

Last edited:
heehee, :lol: that was lucky you were in the car when it happened! Its also a great excuse to get yourself some new things though, ! I got a load of tops from primark coz its so cheap :). I hate wearing jeans and my work trousers now. soo uncomfortable. I have resorted to living out of leggings and some £5 jogging bottoms that i bought from sports direct! and I just layer the tops I have bought from primark :). probably shouldn't be wearing leggings coz I've tree trunk legs now but i just don't care anymore!

Im panicking as i have no clue what im going to wear when its baking hot!! wouldnt be a problem if those bloody stretchmarks wasnt there!

I shouldn't laugh.....but I will.....lol OMG what a nightmare!

Oh hun :rofl:

Why don't you try Peacocks, I've got a really nice pair of maternity combats that I live in - my mat jeans are getting a bit tight and my legs are getting too fat for my leggins, but the combats are brill!

Why don't you look out for some casual maxi dresses to? x

LOL :lol: lucky it was in the car!!!

Primarks great for leggings and longer vests that don't sit up past your bellybutton lol! I don't like wearing dresses/shorts either so got a pair of 3/4 length white leggings that I just wear with long vests when it's sunny :) you should grab a pair when you go to primark!

xxx

Lol, thanks girls.... :)

i actually planned to go primark tomorrow, but baby brain kicked in and ive actually got midwife aswell so primark will have to wait!

Jen - i will have a look in peacocks, see didnt really want to have to go out any buy any maternity clothes but looks like i might have to! i feel a idiot in maxi dresses, i had to wear one for the wedding i went to on saturday and i looked as wide as i am tall... lol, but i suppose it cant be helped..

Rach - i live in leggings and long vests :) i have noticed that the vests are now getting shorter and shorter.. maybe i should cave in and buy bigger sizes..lol

i think i can get a pair of leggings in primark for £3 so will just get a few more pairs when i go next! Gotta love Primark, cant wait till the one in my town opens.. :) xx

I know what you mean about not wanting to buy anymore clothes or maternity clothes just to get through a few more weeks!
Matalan also have some good things in their maternity range that are not expensive at all. I got some maternity leggings in there for £8. Was wearing normal onesd but as my bum has increased in size my pants were a bit visable!:roll:

i have got all my stuff from primark in a size bigger. its so cheap that if i dont wear it afterwards im not bothered. although alot of it i can get away with after aswell.

when im at home i am constantly in joggers. xxx

Rach - i live in leggings and long vests :) i have noticed that the vests are now getting shorter and shorter.. maybe i should cave in and buy bigger sizes..lol

i think i can get a pair of leggings in primark for £3 so will just get a few more pairs when i go next! Gotta love Primark, cant wait till the one in my town opens.. :) xx

Haha it's funny how they just slowly slide up your tummy, until your belly button pops out!! :shock: I still wear those ones to bed, I must be some sight hahaha

I wear my age 12-13 joggies in the house :blush::rofl:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back