They say they come in threes...

LouiseB

Reaction score
...so i wonder what is next...

I have wanted come half attractive corduroy pants for ages and i also love jeggings because they go right into my wellies.

So when we went to Birmingham fertility clinic i saw an Asda and knowing Tesco is good for cheap jeggings - i insisted we went in and they had!

Corduroy jeggings :dance::dance::dance: (or would that be cordeggings? :eh:)

Last pair in my size and they feel great on and so strokable and they go in my wellies! (my dogwalking footwear in this weather)

I've been wearing them all yesterday and all today and i was even thinking of wearing them tomorrow if they passed the sniff test! I looooove them. I been telling hubby how thin they make my legs look :good:

Well.

I just switched which way my legs were crossed and they have only gone an majorly split at the crotch :shock:

Not just along the seam, i mean The Incredible Hulk kind of splitting. It even made a noise like pop it was so instantaneous.

The nearest clothes Asda is about an hour away :cry:

Last edited:
Aw pooh!! Do you not have longer than normal to take them back as you've bought them pre-christmas?

Lxx

Aah no! lol. Get yourself online shopping? Maybe it was a sign to get down and dirty. Ha ha xx

You get a 100 day quality guarantee with Asda stuff so you'll be able to take them back next time you're near an Asda. Not much good for getting replacements in the short term though.

lmao :p
but if there that comfortbale would you not want a new pair soooooooonnnnnn!!!
id tell them it was out of order n thy r to deliver you some straight away lol

I say keep them....easy access for OH after he's finished stroking your legs....surprise him go commando

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back