how do you dress your baby?

lanny

Reaction score
I know everybody has totally different taste on baby clothes Im very traditional baby blue and white herbie even wears tights to many of my friends horror and will be about 3 before I put a pair of jeans on him. But I still like to see little trendy babies when in out shopping and love to see what there wearing.

so add a pic of your babies fav outfit.

so here is herbie in his coat bonnet and tights lol
herbs102.jpg

Mine just lives in baby gros at the moment!!! xx

Aw he looks so cute!! I love charley in sleepsuits atm, I've hardly put him in proper clothes cos I love babies in sleepsuits but this is my fav of his outfits so far!!

5acfcd1f-1f3b-bbc2.jpg

awww bless him so cilled out,
I know what you mean about baby grows there so easy and doing the morning school run herbie just get his coat put over the top of his

til mine were about 6-8 weeks old they just wore sleepsuits really unless we were going somewhere special, i just think little babies should be in sleepsuits all the time! i love traditional clothes too, K wears pink 99.9% of the time! love her in dresses too, but i have to avoid them really atm cos with her bum shuffling her nappy slips! E wears more earthy colours, but she does wear some pink too, but it doesnt suit her as much! i cant stand tops with pictures on either, they do each have one tho, katie's got a bambi one cos shes's like bambi and ella's got a minnie mouse one cos we call her minnie mouse!

Leo's wear sleepsuits all the time :lol: He has one pair of 0-3 month jeans and two tops then the rest sleepsuits! And 3-6 he has a few polo shirts to match his big bro :)

Toby got put into outfits (soft tops and bottoms) very little, but more cos it was warm, otherwise he would have been in sleepsuits, my favourite outfits are his soft dungarees. He has a pair of jeans a friend bought him and he looks too old in them.

I love your outfit lanny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that outfit is beautiful lanny! Did someone make that coat for you? I'm like you and love traditional baby clothes. There was lots to buy plus my nan made alot of his clothes when he was smaller. It's really hard to get traditional clothes now cos he's in 6-9 and some 9-12 , nothings ever plain in there sizes. I've only just bought him his first pair of jeans but they are more like trackies that look like jeans. I'll upload some pics later. I had to be careful also that i didn't make him to romany looking! :lol: xxx

i love traditional stuff too!!! I try to put harvey in clothes during the day and stick to sleepsuits at night!!! Asda and Tesco have some lovely clothes for up to a year old!!!!

All my kids wore sleep suits until they were about 6 weeks old, I just think it's cute and comfortable for them. I love to see babies in traditional suits, herbie looks adorable but I tend to dress my kids in tiny adult clothes. Jeans or combats with cool t shirts or jumpers. They even have bench and henleys in their wardrobes (cheap from tk max of course lol) I hate things with pictures on like Thomas the tank or cars etc I just think they look so babyish (I know they are babies but I'm weird lol)
I think other babies look adorable in all clothes, but I like to dress mine the way I like xx

yea theres no right or wrong in dressing your baby or children its just your own taste it funny how you change tho monty now 6 had every single designer baby clothes going burberry timberland the lot and I wouldnt put herbie in any of them now lol. Traditional is hard to find tho and look high and low for things for dolly and herbie (monty is too cool for school now and picks most of his own clothes) most I get online shops or ebay.

that outfit is beautiful lanny! Did someone make that coat for you? I'm like you and love traditional baby clothes. There was lots to buy plus my nan made alot of his clothes when he was smaller. It's really hard to get traditional clothes now cos he's in 6-9 and some 9-12 , nothings ever plain in there sizes. I've only just bought him his first pair of jeans but they are more like trackies that look like jeans. I'll upload some pics later. I had to be careful also that i didn't make him to romany looking! :lol: xxx

no its a french make called mayrol you can find lots on line not the cheapest about £30 but I always sell them on ebay when they grow out of them and still get good prices to go towards something else.

Wow Lanny that coat is gorgeous. I lobe traditional knitted stuff. Sometimes Oscar goes out looking like a baby from the50's

Last edited:
In the beginning Drake was in just sleepsuits. Then i started putting him in soft bottoms and tops in light blues and creams. I got pretty sick of seeing him in those colours and started buying some brighter and darker colours. He wore his first pair of jeans yesterday but I'm not really fussed on jeans but there's a very limited choice in the shops these days! I bought him tracky bottoms the other day, i loves them lol What i'm struggling with is socks that don't friggin that fall off him and get lost!! Why oh why dont they make them smaller i'll never know!

lanny he looks gorgeous i like traditional clothes as well xx

noa wears 2 vests, one shortsleaved and then a long sleaved over, i prefere stripy ones! on the bottom he wears soft cotton trousers in dark colours!

I like stripey ones too evelina!

keyan wears lots of things i love him wearing jeans and little cardigans also i like him wearing sports clothes

IMG00156-20100927-1255.jpg

IMG00191-20101004-1149.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111