how do you dress your baby?

aww bless seb he looks so smart I must say I love dressing dolly but its nice having a little change again with a boy

I love having a little boy as all my favourite colours are 'boy' colours like chocolate brown, teal, blues etc

Seb really suits chocolate brown and I made OH buy a specific chocolate brown Cardigan from boots in newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 months!

Oh my god it is so lethal going out shopping!!! I went out to buy a bday present for our friends little boy on Saturday and came back with 3 outfits for Harvey!!! Then on Sunday OH went out and came back with 2 outfits for him!!!!!!
I need a serious look at what he actually has in his wardrobe then i can work out what if anything i need to buy him!!!!

My new fave

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7
My 3 year old dresses the same as me lol she wears skinny jeans,long tops,cardigans,pumps and loves scarves! She chooses the clothes herself so i have nothing to do with her styling lol
she adores make up and shoes,all three of them do but with twins i haven't got the time anymore so they usually wear leggings with fleeces and plain tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back