how do you dress your baby?

awww adele hoe cute is he, when was he born again? herbie was 20th september so 7 wks now and a little chunk

i have daisy in sleepsuits at home mainly but always dress her if we going out i prefer shop bough knit im not a big fan of home knitted stuff but i do like traditional cloths although i tend to dress her in dresses etc but not to old my girl is desperate for daisy to be in jeggins never gona happen!

i have daisy in sleepsuits at home mainly but always dress her if we going out i prefer shop bough knit im not a big fan of home knitted stuff but i do like traditional cloths although i tend to dress her in dresses etc but not to old my girl is desperate for daisy to be in jeggins never gona happen!

ha ha I've seen loads of babies in jeggins poor little soles.
the way I look at it they have the rest of there lives to dress older when there baby's they should be dressed like babies. monty has just gone 6 and I'm now at that stage where i let him pick im just so sick of wasting money on clothes he wont wear

ha ha I've seen loads of babies in jeggins poor little soles.
the way I look at it they have the rest of there lives to dress older when there baby's they should be dressed like babies. monty has just gone 6 and I'm now at that stage where i let him pick im just so sick of wasting money on clothes he wont wear

molly is 11 and has a very clear sense of fashion she likes but i hate seeing age inappropriate clothes even to the point of half her class wearing padded bra's sooooo not gona happen oddly although she wants baby jeggins she doesnt like them on herself weird!

awww adele hoe cute is he, when was he born again? herbie was 20th september so 7 wks now and a little chunk

25 september he will be 2 month next thursday cant believe how quick time goes lol xx

I always dress Seb when we get up in the morning. He has loads of soft jeans, soft trousers and dungarees. I love him in sleep suits but also love him dressed in outfits. I don't really have a favourite outfit though, I love all if them!

Jasper is also in tights, in fact i just ordered a friend to bring me back some boy tights from Poland with little tractors on and stuff :D

ooooh im so the same! Annabelles wardrobe is HUGE!!! I blow money at john lewis and next on her all the time because im obsessed. everyone comments on her outfits though and i get such joy from seeing her in a wicked little outfit ahaha xx will try to find a pic. ps. she wears tights all the time!! x

knitted dress and pink tights -

phone31stoct024.jpg

phone31stoct006.jpg

Last edited:
cotton dress and cardigan with hair band hehe

19092010081-001.jpg

Liv wears either a vest or a bodysuit or just her nappy round the house (she loves being a nakey baby!) and when we go out she wears proper clothes like joggers and t shirts etc xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh loving your outfits girls! Lanny love the cardigan Herbie was wearing.

Having had three kids, I'm afraid I will only really be using babygrows for Devon and then soft trackys and body tops and cardi's or fleeces. I think they have many years to wear the fashion stuff, and should be comfy and practical while you can. Although some jeans are made soft like trackys now arn't they.

Don't get me wrong love to see other babbies in cute outfits, but, I will be hanging on to the babygrow stage one last time.

Bit sick of baby blue to be honest, after two boys already. My sister gave me all her old clothes from 3-6 up to 18 mths and it's all baby blue, white and cream! erghh.

I will be loving red, greans yellows, bright blue, and especially stripes! If he gets a bedroom, that's what I will be using to decorate later , may be browns /creams to start with as my sister gave me curtains and bedding so be silly not to use it.

cotton dress and cardigan with hair band hehe

19092010081-001.jpg

awww bless her she looks gorges this is just how I dress dolly and she 2 and a half now lol a lady asked me if she was going to a wedding the other day I said no that just how I dress her lol I like little girl as little girls

Jasper is also in tights, in fact i just ordered a friend to bring me back some boy tights from Poland with little tractors on and stuff :D

oooohhhh I want some haha

These are my favourites

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
And

Attachments

25.4 KB · Views: 5
And this

Attachments

26.6 KB · Views: 2
I'm not a girly girl myself but if i had been blessed with a girl i swear i would never stop buying clothes! I love the little dresses and tights :cloud9: xx

This is what Seb wore today;

d4b78c67-695b-1758.jpg

And with daddy;

d4b78c67-6996-bb79.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member