How long did you still test for?

maybe baby

Reaction score
I'm going to be annoying and ask a million questions today so bear with me girls!

How long did you keep testing for?

And if so when did the test go as dark as the control?

xx

if you do it first thing on a morning the line will be more definite. mines pretty dark now and i am 5week 2 days, i still test everyday thou am obsessed and want to make sure it doesn't go away :)

Oh good well I have 20 cheapies and have said 2 a day for 10 days!

I'm a little worried too, but not too badly considering I've had a few chemicals, I'm feeling pretty positive on the whole.

xx

hahah i am upto my 16th test now cant help myself, just need to know my little bubba is still there ( even though i am getting a bit of a podge now) dont worry I posted a similar thread a while ago as I thouhgt I was crazy testing all the time! xxxx

I only did 3 tests, then the hospital did one for 4 in total in a week. But to he fair, I was 6w 1d when I found out and the positive line came up before the test line and was just as strong.

I put pics in the BFP announcement section if u wanna look :) up until now, a pregnancy test was the only test I had failed, and it took a lot to sink in (still dont think it has!!). We were tryin for 2 yrs and 3 months when we fell pregnant, and the day we had our early scan was they day we were supposed to be getting fertility meds or referred for ivf! We got an early scan as I have pco and issues with my tubes, so we wanted to make sure Pip was in the right place.

Sooner or later, the constant nausea and sore boobs Will b all u need!

Congrats ladies, and as hard as it is sometimes, enjoy xx

I did 7ish one last week to compare lines as the first test was faint, the one I did on weds was really dark and I'm 8w3d. I just wanted to check my hormone level was getting stronger but boyfriend was worried I was worrying too much so I've promised no more......this month ;) xx

I'm still testing! I've got about 6 ic's left and I've got a digi. Is it sad that I'm keeping the digi for a few weeks time so I can see a pregnant 3+ lol!! Xx

i tested til i had my scan at 6 weeks 5 days....lol xx

hi maybe you made it hun im off to look for your bfp thread congrats hun

Hi Hun I did 3 tests starting at 10dpo.
Since getting the digi 1-2 weeks I did one more digi one week late and got 3+ as soon as you saw a that I was as happy as i can be until I get my scan :) xx

Aww I feel better now girls!

I only tested with 2MU this morning and it was about the same as last night but I did one a few minutes ago and it's my darkest yet so i'm pleased about that, I'm gonna do a diggi in a week and then another a week later, i'm having reassurance bloods too so I should be well informed!

Has anyone else had reassurance bloods?

xx

no I havnt had any bloods for hcg levels....im sure everythings progressing as it should tho

I'm having a little stresser, my cheapie tests are getting darker but I'm wanting double darkness each day and they are still fairly faint, when's a realistic time to get dark as the control lines girls?

xx

when you are about 6 weeks....so worry not xx

Try not to worry.xx

I tested pretty much every day until my cheapies ran out.

xxx

I only did 3, my OH banned me from taking anymore!! haha, we can't really afford much at the moment so I had to stop, if I could I would be doing them every day!

I got my first BFP when I was 5 weeks, but it was really faint, so i got a digi which said I was pregnant. I then did another one when I was 6 weeks and the positive came up immediately, even before the test line, and was almost black it was so dark! So it was pretty reassuring. I'm sure yours will get darker soon too :D x x x

Thanks girls, I was feeling happy with them I just wanted to check, I shouldn't have forgot to do a FMU one today, I'll do one tomorrow!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back