please help. boyf freaking out UPDATE COMPLETE U-TURN!!

So glad he's come round at last.

I'm sure all will be well with you and bubs, keeping everything crossed for your hcg levels being nice and high :hug:

Im so releaved for you!!!

Im sorry if you thought I was being harsh, just so worried about you :hug:

I am glad hes supporting you hun, when do you get your results hun? :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: im so pleased he has come round hun, ill also be waitin 4 u 2 update on ur hcg levels..il be praying for you :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

when do u get the results ?

hi, if its any consolation at all i can relate to your difficulty too. i'm 14 weeks pregnant now with our first baby, which is a little surprise. we went through a very difficult time around 4/5 weeks of pregnancy. he said 'it will be a f***ing disaster' which is most out of character for him, he said the baby would break us up, despite 6 years of a very happy relationship. i said i'd have an abortion and he did nothing to change this, he was still loving and supportive. i thought it would save our relationship. after four days of tourture, panic attack after panic attack, valium etc I finally came clean i refused to go ahead. he stormed out of the house which he has never done. however he was back in 10minutes. he cuddled me and said it would be ok and that actually he was pleased. he said he couldn't have let me go through with it. 8 weeks later and he remains steadfast and even excited at times now. i'm still struggling now with the thought that i was prepared to have an abortion (it was even booked) and worry about my baby finding out and am still v anxious that he might leave even though he has provided absolutely no evidence to support this. its even a standing joke now, if i'm quiet or emotional, he 'says i'm not going to leave you and i'm do want the little one', because he knows what i'm worrying about.

maybe if you tell him he will respond in the same way?? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back