hot baths

amylou86

Reaction score
do hot baths help bring on labour?
someone told me that if ur gettin pains then the best thing to do is to get in a red hot bath and thats supposed to bring it on even more :S

no don't have a hot bath. baby will not like it.

and if you are having irregular contractions it will slow them down, stop them if you are gonna have a bath while having contraction make sure it is between 33-36 degrees

if you're havin irregular contractions roll around on your birth ball a bit or take a long walk or jhave sex

Sex, sex, sex!! :twisted:

I had sex and within two days labour began, don't have the bath too hot as it can be dangerous as it raises body temp and therefore the baby's too. I was tempted but honestly its not worth the risk, especially this late on- youve done so well, it'll be over before u know it.

Yeah sex is the way, with lots of orgasms for you :D I ate half a fresh pineapple a day and nothing but at least I enjoyed the sex!

+++

trust me, i would love to try sex but im single at the moment and dont fancy going out on the pull at 40+ weeks pregnant! haha

amylou86 said:
trust me, i would love to try sex but im single at the moment and dont fancy going out on the pull at 40+ weeks pregnant! haha
You dont need a man for an orgasm :lol:

A bath works really well at speeding labour up but only if your already having regular contraction.

go up the stairs two steps at a time.. hold on tot he banester.. furmly and do it slowly..dont have a boiling hot bath but a hotish bath is fine.. try to get ur contractions going if they start dont bathe.. coz u might stop them..

Melanie said:
amylou86 said:
You dont need a man for an orgasm :lol:

your right there! lolx

Hi

Ive had hot baths my whole pregnancy apperently its okay as long as your whole bosy aint in it, i usually have my bump and upper body out
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back